ATT: Jointed Rail & norfolksouthern37

poolboy

I have download the following assets from the DLS and encountered a few issues

<kuid2:487560:26010:2> JR Wood Grade Crossing obsolete installed Payware in TANE - downloaded from the DLS

<kuid2:45324:38017:2> JR MS Lt Grey dirty (Terrain) no Alpha along edges of ballast
texture: "ballast-ballast.texture" does not seem to have an Alpha channel - downloaded from the DLS

Andrew
ZSnG3Du

ZSnG3Du
ZSnG3Du.jpg

Last edited:
I have download the following assets from the DLS and encountered a few issues

<kuid2:487560:26010:2> JR Wood Grade Crossing obsolete installed Payware in TANE - downloaded from the DLS

<kuid2:45324:38017:2> JR MS Lt Grey dirty (Terrain) no Alpha along edges of ballast
texture: "ballast-ballast.texture" does not seem to have an Alpha channel - downloaded from the DLS

Andrew
ZSnG3Du

ZSnG3Du

I can't help you with the ballasted track because I haven't used this track in ages to notice it. It's quite old and dates back to the TS12 days. :)

Regarding the crossing. N3V removed non-payware content from the payware packages. Since the packages are whole rather than individual components as they are in our routes, the only way to remove the asset from the package, and only load the non-payware version, N3V obsoleted the payware one. If there's nothing wrong with the asset, I would ignore the obsoleted payware.

Back