Grazlash's Route Creations, Collaborations and Renovations

Your work is faultless Graeme. You are leaving us all for dead. The pace you are setting on these routes is like a house on fire.

Beautiful stuff mate.

By the way, do you ever stop for a lunch-break ?

Cheers mate,
Roy

Thanks Roy, plenty of breaks but plenty of building too!

Done more around Dunmore
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I'm still working on the basic scenery into Kiama, once that is done I'll do a detail blitz down to Nowra. It all looks a bit bare at the moment.
cheers
Graeme

I've now completed the texturing on the Kiama section, but there's still a lot of detailing to go.

Now for a bit more detail

cheers
Graeme

The Kiama Caravan Park area, a bit different from the view in the previous post

Looking north toward Kiama

cheers
Graeme

Last edited:
Hi Robert, the Oaklands branch has been attached to the ARTC Main South route and is still in the process of being built and the rest updated to TRS19. The South Coast route is my main priority at the moment, with the upgrade to Goulburn Murray lines nearing completion and currently getting some attention. There is still a lot to get done on the Oaklands branch, but once Goulburn Murray is released I'll have more time for it. I generally only work on them while Taggy is working on the South Coast route or if I need a break from the coast route.
cheers
Graeme

I also have a DEM of the Oaklands line which I did start a while back.

Having been there multiple times now I have some knowledge of the line and do have some pictures as references.

Cheers
David

Thanks David, I'll keep that in mind when I return to it.
Getting a bit closer to the town centre with detail.

cheers
Graeme

Another section complete!!!! I'm really happy with how it turned out and it gives me a reason to finish off Bomaderry, where the scenery is closing in on the town slowly. I also want to head north toward Sutherland from Stanwell Park, but then there's Wollongong to get started on. We'll see what happens.

Minnamurra River

Minnamurra Golf Course on the left

Dunmore

New oak Flats station under construction

cheers
Graeme

They say that things get better with age - well I know wine does!

Graeme, the more I see of this route, the better it looks - even around the edges of the road, the detailing is spot on.

You're doing a great job mate.

Cheers,
Roy

Wonderful video! So nicely done. Thanks for putting this together. How appropriate that you ended with the engine you did. "Whispering Giants" indeed. That was an amazing livery.

:Y:

Thanks guys! I'm gradually getting the central section done. There are a lot of earthworks required around Pt. Kembla and tedious houses coming into Wollongong. I did a bit of kit bashing tonight to build a flood loader set up, and it looks like this:

A bit more finished

cheers
Graeme

Last edited:
I've been hard at work getting the central area complete, hundreds of houses, hundreds of kilometres of roads, a bit of swearing and a lot of coffee and still heaps to go. Another couple of weeks should see that done. In the meantime, a few progress shots.

Kembla Grange

Unanderra

cheers
Graeme

Back