Unanderra
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Disused and abandoned wye at Mt Kembla

cheers
Graeme

There's still much to do around Pt Kembla, commercial areas in Wollongong, more houses and more detailing before the central part is done.

A start on the Pt Kembla area, as the timeframe is early 2000s the Kembla Copper plant is in the background but today is just vacant land.

Pt Kembla loco depot in the foreground

Looking south from Unanderra, line to Nowra/Bomaderry on the left and over the bridge and up the hill to Moss Vale

Looking north toward Unanderra

Mt Kembla colliery

cheers
Graeme

It feels like I'll never finish the Pt Kembla area, but I'll just keep plugging along until it's done.

steel mill on the left is no longer there

The final asset selection for this spot, better than the tall dark one

cheers
Graeme

A very merry Christmas to everyone. I hope Santa brings you everything you want and have a great day with friends and family.
For myself, it seems Santa has brought me a gallbladder operation tomorrow after another 9 days in hospital. It will be a relief, even though I am not in much pain at the moment.
Again, have a great day everyone. Peace and good wishes to all.
Cheers
Graeme

Graeme,
I hope the operation goes well and you escape from the hospital food as soon as possible and recover quickly.

Merry Christmas - as much as possible - and stay safe.

Heinrich505

Beautiful layout Graeme. Fantastic work.

Merry Christmas mate and I wish you and your family a Happy New Year.
Let's hope its' better than this year.
Cheers,
Roy

A very merry Christmas to everyone. I hope Santa brings you everything you want and have a great day with friends and family.
For myself, it seems Santa has brought me a gallbladder operation tomorrow after another 9 days in hospital. It will be a relief, even though I am not in much pain at the moment.
Again, have a great day everyone. Peace and good wishes to all.
Cheers
Graeme

Wow Gallbladder Operation, going to have to have a Chat with Santa, to keep an eye on you.......I had one of those Attacks about 25 years, pain was unbelievable for such small Stones.......Got mine removed and never looked back.....

I will pray for you.......And know the Forum here is ROOTING for your quick recovery.....Hugs and Prayers to you Sir......:)

Now to the other stuff, your Gorgeous Route.......Outstanding, and love the way you Hills and Mountains look too..........Hell, the whole darn Route looks awesome..........Thanks for all the Photo's. :p

Remember no quick moves for a few day, while Mother Nature gets you healed up!! :wave:

Thanks everyone for the kind wishes, gallbladder removal was successful and I should be heading home in another 2 days with any luck. As a public patient in a private hospital I've found the food to be fantastic, eating off real crockery and cutlery with no plastic aftertaste.
Merry Christmas to all, stay safe and have a great day
cheers
Graeme

Well, I'm back into building after recovering from the surgically controlled stabbing (gallbladder removal) and a fall I had at the zoo last week. I've been tidying up and doing some neglected detailing, mainly fencing and extending the scenery around Port Kembla.

cheers
Graeme

Things are almost back to normal again, I even have motivation and concentration now!
A bit more detail around Pt Kembla

cheers
Graeme

I managed to get a fair bit done today!

Once again, thank you to all for the support and encouragement, it is greatly appreciated
cheers
Graeme

Just a quick video in driver perspective from Port Kembla to Lysaghts stations showing some of the progress made recently

cheers
Graeme

Last edited:
Back