Grazlash's Route Creations, Collaborations and Renovations

Thanks Blue
Here's a few shots of the area around Lysaghts
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Well done Graeme. You and Aaron have put so much time and effort into this route and I'm looking forward to it.
I'm currently downloading it as I type this post.
Cheers mate, Roy

It's been a while since I posted here. I've been having a break from constant building, but still running trains and enjoying the new TrainzPlus TRS22 betas.
Here's a video using the TRS22 beta 1 & 2

cheers
Graeme

A truly great video of your work Graeme. You've mastered it all! How could anyone top this detail!

Cheers mate!
Roy

HI! Could I trouble anyone to help with a missing asset from ARTC NSW - VR North-East? The route is fine, but the base session by Azervich is missing a single KUID I cannot find: <kuid:404079:3185> by Azervich himself. Thank you for any assistance and apologies if this has been asked and answered elsewhere.

HI! Could I trouble anyone to help with a missing asset from ARTC NSW - VR North-East? The route is fine, but the base session by Azervich is missing a single KUID I cannot find: <kuid:404079:3185> by Azervich himself. Thank you for any assistance and apologies if this has been asked and answered elsewhere.
Hi Forester, I have been through all of my installs of TANE and TRS19 as well as backups of cdp's from Victrainz and cannot find it. Maybe send Azervich a PM and he might be able to assist. In CM it is in the midst of a group of bogie assets. There is a slight possibility it is on "trainzland.ru" as a lot of Azervich's assets have appeared on there since Victrainz was hacked.
cheers
Graeme

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, Graeme! If someone hacked the site, I don't want it from them. Maybe I can try Azervich as you say. I don't think it was a bogie, as those are usually a part of another asset, and this one stands alone as a dependency of the session, so it may be a whole wagon of some sort, or maybe a loco even. Maybe I will try editing the session and see if a consist is missing a wagon or a loco somewhere. I wouldn't really care, other than if it is AI, it might cause problems. Again, thanks for the quick reply, and sorry to use your wonderful screenshots thread!
EDIT: A quick edit session flyover found one flat-car consist with a wagon-sized gap, so that might be it. I also came across some missing bridges (tracks suspended in air) and some road overpasses collapsed down onto the tracks, but that would seem to be route layer issues, and I am not missing any assets for the route. In any case, I will work the route issues out and then try the session to see if anything comes up amiss. I am build 114800, TS19Platinum SP4.

Last edited:
G'day,

In future it'll be better to email me or send pm via email as I'm not on the forums everyday, the kuid was an original beta of NRC RQCY t1b 1995+ that I placed by mistake since I have not deleted it yet, what's happened is I ended up building more bogies than expected so I moved the container wagon kuids from the 3100 range to the 3700 for NRC, bogies will be 2899 to 3300, don't blame me for so many bogies, blame the railways.

Cheers.

Great video, Graeme. The vistas are well chosen and the routes look so nice. :cool:

I've spent a lot of time on the Morristown & Erie ever since you updated it. It is such a neat little route, but tricky to try and set up AI trains to work with each other. Lots of fun.

Regards,
Gary

Thanks Roy and Phil, I'm very happy that you are enjoying the videos.
It looks like a new project is about to start up. Another collaboration with Taggy, heading west from Lithgow out towards Parkes and Dubbo.

Cheers Graeme

Hi Graeme
I just love your work .Can you tell me the current progress on your extension to the ARTC Main South route from Benalla to The Rock via the Oatlands Branch.
Cheers
Robert2004-1

Still building Yarrawonga at the moment. The ARTC route is kind of part time at the moment, as it struggles for attention with all the other things I have going outside of Trainz. Things will settle down soon, as my grandson is off to school in a couple of weeks. The original ARTC route was built in between feeds and nappy changes!

Cheers Graeme

Still building Yarrawonga at the moment. The ARTC route is kind of part time at the moment, as it struggles for attention with all the other things I have going outside of Trainz. Things will settle down soon, as my grandson is off to school in a couple of weeks. The original ARTC route was built in between feeds and nappy changes!

Cheers Graeme

Does that model include the short line to the gun powder factory at Mulwala? I used to walk that line looking for spikes as a child. From memory it was served by a curious little loco which hauled 3 or 4 open trucks that looked like the NSWGR S trucks (not sure what the Victorian equivalent was called).

Back