Grazlash's Route Creations, Collaborations and Renovations

After a bit of time off for a recharge, I've managed to get a heap done over the last 2 days. Completed scenery is now halfway between Woolooware and Caringbah on the Cronulla branch.
A few views around Cronulla
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

The station building will most likely be changed when Aaron works his magic on the stations

cheers
Graeme

Beautiful amazing detail there Graeme.

I know that area fairly well and a couple of those long-distance shots,... they just look like the real thing.

They say things only get better with age.

Well done mate, cheers, Roy

Thanks Roy, it's pleasing to read that I got the "shape" of the area right. As we are using minimal custom assets I generally just go for look and feel of an area. Not far to go now, but I'm on the most time consuming part of the route in the urban areas. Your shops are getting a real workout on this route as they suit so well!
Cheers
Graeme

What can I say, Sir, you are terrific Artist/Architect....:Y:

Route Detail looks spot on, just the right amount.........:Y:

And the Color of your Water, lighting too............:Y:

Those shots do look fantastic. I do have to ask though: what’s the latest progress with Goulburn?
I am just checking over the route to make sure I haven't forgotten anything I had planned for this release. I have fixed much of the previously poor track laying and alignment, removed a few third party assets which are no longer available and given it a general overhaul of textures and a late summer feel. I'll probably upload it in a couple of days. Colbinabbin and Stanhope are completed and waiting on the new branch line.....
Graeme

What can I say, Sir, you are terrific Artist/Architect....:Y:

Route Detail looks spot on, just the right amount.........:Y:

And the Color of your Water, lighting too............:Y:
Thanks Blue, I've just received the Illawarra route back from Taggy with a lot of the stations finished. I will get a few new shots up soon.
With detail, I try to put in as much as possible without stressing my decidedly midrange system. With so many trees and houses it runs surprisingly well.
Graeme

After getting the route back from Aaron and having a good look around, I settled on Engadine for a bit of attention.
Here's a few shots, mainly of Aarons work on the stations.
Caringbah station

Woolooware station

Cronulla station

Sutherland station

Engadine

Absolutely stunning work Graeme. The detail on the excavated sandstone cliff-faces are almost real.

Great job mate.
Cheers, Roy

Stone is popping out looking majestic to my Eyes........What a differece.....

Continued...

Thanks for visiting,
cheers
Graeme

Absolutely stunning work Graeme. The detail on the excavated sandstone cliff-faces are almost real.

Great job mate.
Cheers, Roy

Just popped in for minute, have to go and do some packing of items, one of our In-Laws is reeling from effects of Diabetes......They are now in Assisted living, sad part, it was them not willing to change their lifestyle and Diet........Now Kidneys are blown out and host of other issues........

Enough of this........!

Love the update Graeme and I agree with Roy.........The Stone Treatment looks surreal.....Very nice Touch Sir........:p

Off and running, you all have a good day.......:wave:

Now that I've done a decent amount of detailing on the Cronulla branch, it's time for some trains
Cronulla

Woolooware

Caringbah

Miranda

I've been doing a fair bit of testing while Aaron has the route again and making notes of things that still need adjustment, things that were forgotten etc.
Here's a series of shots of an afternoon container train, out of the Manildra's Shoalhaven Starches factory at Bomaderry towards Berry

cheers
Graeme

:wave:You Sir are very talented, Route Picture, especially along the water and Coast line Fronts are sure appealing and natural looking....keep up the good work......I like it a lot.......:p

Almost done! All of the route is textured and basic scenery is complete. There are still quite a few places where extra detail is needed and the re-wiring of the Royal National Park tramway is close to finished.
Blue Circle Southern Cement works at Berrima

Port Kembla bound

Berrima Junction

cheers
Graeme

Back