Grazlash's Route Creations, Collaborations and Renovations

Graeme. Thanks for letting me know about Sam Trk-B70.
I've been using DavidO's NSW Concrete track everywhere for years and this is the first track I've seen that looks like a great replacement.

And thanks for the new screenshots.
Cheers
NickE

I've almost got the texturing and basic assets into Woonona, not far to go now! Once that's done I'll apply a bit finer detail between Bulli and Woonona.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Thanks Roy, your compliments are very much appreciated.
I only had a couple of hours of building today mainly detailing around Woonona station.

cheers
Graeme

Thanks Gary, I hope it's not getting too hot down your way. Keep cool mate.
I'll just drop these in quickly before I head to bed.
Overlooking Woonona (still some unfinished stuff)

Woonona Station

cheers
Graeme

Thanks Aaron and Matt!
Now that Woonona is done and the scenery away from the tracks has caught up, it's time for a video to encapsulate my recent efforts.
cheers
Graeme

Graeme,
I've been checking Google Earth against some of your screen shots, and your route is spot on! Your attention to detail is wonderful. I "drove" around the station area in Woonona in Google Earth, and it was just like your screen shots. So nicely done!

One of the many neat things about TRAINZ is that, through the magic of route creations such as yours, I am able to visit your homeland and get a feel for what things look like there. I am traveling, virtually, to another country that is being rendered as closely as possible by you, to actually being there. I may never actually get to visit your country (I'd love to, but for finances...), but it feels like I have been there. That's magic at its best.

I really enjoyed your video as well. The route looks really sharp.

Thanks for all your hard work and attention to detail on this. It is really showing in a big way! :Y:

Heinrich505

... you took the words right out of my mouth ... (meatloaf)
keep on rockin' grazlash

grtz
daveric

I had a break from the Illawarra line today and started playing around with a route I've had a lot of track laid down on for a long time, but no scenery at all.
After an hour or so, here is the first scenery on this route.
I was hoping someone had already made the Outlaw Saloon on Route 66 - nope - winged it. This is situated between Walapai and Antares.

In case you haven't guessed, this is the Seligman Sub. I have track laid from Kingman to Peach Springs and 1 tiny piece of a scene so far. Please don't expect anything much if at all from this as it's very low priority and really only for testing techniques and pallettes. Nice to work on though when I need a break from Aussie projects.
cheers
Graeme

I've been doing some renovations on the Legacy of the BN, swapping billboards for speed trees and all PBR textures and decided to take it for a spin.
Here are some dawn shots leaving Vernon.

I really like the early morning or late afternoon for screenshots as I reckon they have a much enhanced atmosphere. Now that it looks the part I can see myself spending a lot of time with this route.
cheers
Graeme

Graeme,
You've nailed the atmosphere to a T. I especially like the 2nd and 3rd shot - the lighting is perfect!

More great work!

Heinrich505

I have managed to get the Quahog Sub running in TRS19, but had to bring it in via TS12 because of the old speedtrees. Once that was done I found it looked very nice in TRS19 after a little spruce up and a bout with the BAURT. The renovation isn't complete yet, there's still a ton of textures to replace down the line.

cheers
Graeme

Renovated USA Routes

A quick video I put together highlighting a few different routes I am updating to TRS19 standard.
cheers
Graeme

Back