Hard Drive/Nvidia PC Crash

How does complaining about F7s and nonexistent farsical “historical inaccuracies” that have respectively been addressed and proven false countless times help anybody?

I’d wager about the same amount.
Very constructive of you, what does your snide off topic comment have in relation to PC Parts & Labor/Hardware ?

Last edited:
Absolutely shaking in my boots over here, please keep up your responses I find them very entertaining:).

(Also it would be wonderful if you applied your advice regarding constructive and applicable posts to your own comments, I think most people would be very happy if you did)

P.S. I don’t enjoy other people’s misfortunes, just yours :).
Very constructive of you, what does your snide off topic comment have in relation to Parts & Labor/Hardware ?

Last edited:
Must explore it more … fired right up tonight … will let you know what happens … The Forum Bullies are on the warpath even attacking in this thread

Time to pull out the motherboard, PSU, and drives. Replace with i5 9600K, associated Motherboard & RAM, add a GTX 1660ti, 550W CM 80% bronze PSU, SSDs, and Windows 10. Then, pat yourself on the back for moving into newer technology.

As you say, the video card failure probably isn't related to your existing troubles. I get at least one a month, sometimes two. The NVIDIA forum is filled with "what up with this error?" entries, but there seems to be no solution. Don't go down a false path.

Bill

[h=3]
icon1.png
By golly that just might do it … get a new PC[/h]
By golly that just might do it … get a new PC​

Hmm, this seems to the be the last ever post by Cascaderailroad, it appears he never did get a new PC , or if he did, he hasnt returned. Now, whatever has happened to Sailor Dan, hes been missing for a few months.....

icon1.png
By golly that just might do it … get a new PC

By golly that just might do it … get a new PC​

Hmm, this seems to the be the last ever post by Cascaderailroad, it appears he never did get a new PC , or if he did, he hasnt returned. Now, whatever has happened to Sailor Dan, hes been missing for a few months.....
I believe Cascaderailroad derailed at MP242
Sailordan? Maybe on an island somewhere in the pacific, riding out Covid
Still worried about Normhart
Stay safe everyone
cheers
Graeme

I believe Cascaderailroad derailed at MP242
Sailordan? Maybe on an island somewhere in the pacific, riding out Covid
Still worried about Normhart
Stay safe everyone
cheers
Graeme

Cascade is actually on line at this moment according to green dot next to name and profile.

Back