Waybill percentage of capacity generation

HgoDR

Hello, in the trainz 2012 manual it is written that "Waybills are automatically produced by an industry when that industry is a percentage of capacity of the particular commodity" and I ask, what is this percentage and if there is any way to change it, because I want that commodities appear on the waybill when the industry capacity is at 50% or less, is there any way to change or know this percentage ??

In M.I.N there is only the option to change the percentage of the capacity that will be requested in waybill, but from what I realized this does not change the percentage of waybill generation. For what I could see, it seems to be between 70% and 80% of the capacity of the industry.

I wanted to change because I have a lot of industries and commodities on the route and wanted to have a greater control over the delivery of the products but it is difficult when you have just unloaded a product and shortly after it appears again in the waybill with capacity greater than 50% or practically full.

Back