new computer that will run TRS on full spec

D-RAIL

Looking to purchase a new computer that will run TRS on full spec. AMD Ryzen5 2600 16gb memory GTX1660TI 6GB Will this spec run TRS19 to it's max.

It would likely do a reasonable job of running TRS 2019 but not at maximum setting. Trainz is not that hard on CPU's but does require a very top end GPU to run everything at full throttle. Graphic wise you are talking on the lines of a 1080/2070 or above unfortunately.

Nice to see someone local who is also interested in Trainz I'm just down the road in Warminster. Good luck, Peter

Looking to purchase a new computer that will run TRS on full spec. AMD Ryzen5 2600 16gb memory GTX1660TI 6GB Will this spec run TRS19 to it's max.

Possibly Depends on what route, how big a route is and what assets it uses as to if you can get TRS19 on all maximum settings, I have to back off draw distance on a 1080TI on big routes with lots of assets without lod.

However on my number 2 PC I have a Ryzen 5 1600 and a GTX980TI which does a pretty good job on high to maximum settings, the 1660TI is better than a 980TI and a GTX1070 so you should be fine.

Hello everyone, my first post here.
I have a GTX 1660ti and it runs almost everything in ultra with no lag or shutter.

Apologies for late reply to you all. Thank you for helpful comments to my query. Have decided to go for i7 with a gtx2060 hoping this will suit requirements. Special thanks to clam1952 for your fantastic NG content have had a great time using it.

Back