Portal_Basic_HP - Still faulty

PC_Ace

Hauling Heavy Pixels
I despair!
Delighted to see a new version of this errant builtin asset appear today on my 'Out of Date' listing.
So I downloaded this new Build 4.6 version expecting to see the faulty dependent assets associated with the 'Portal_Basic_HP' <kuid2:46162:90001:4> finally disappear - only to be disappointed.
It still comes with unwanted excess baggage - a number of ancient and faulty additional downloads come with it to render the portal faulty once again.
Here are the dependencies for the latest download of Portal_Basic_HP (associated with and included in the ECML route and sessions).

porthp.jpg

Appears to me that someone bundled up those ancient consists from one of their sessions when they packaged this item - again, (as did the previous version).
Surely, the only dependencies that should appear with this portal are the first 3 in the list above?

This problem has also been noted as affecting the recent T:ANE Service Pack 4 Release Candidate patch.

All the -1 kuids are out of date. I have the following dependencies in TRS19:
Code:
<kuid2:44179:60006:1> Coal Hopper       DLS
<kuid:-25:16> BR HST MK3 TF             DLS
<kuid:-25:17> BR HST MK3 TGS            DLS
<kuid:-25:18> BR HST MK3 TRSB           DLS
<kuid:-25:19> BR HST MK3 TS             DLS
<kuid:-25:76> NSW SRA 44 Class          DLS
<kuid:-25:78> NSWGR 48 Class            DLS
<kuid:-25:79> NSWGR NLKY louvred van    DLS
<kuid:-25:80> NSWGR NOD                 DLS
<kuid:-25:133> BR HST 125               DLS
<kuid:-25:619> IndustryObjectIcon       Built-in
<kuid:-25:628> Log Wagon                DLS
<kuid:-25:661> NSWGR NQO Flatcar        DLS
<kuid:-25:745> portalentry              Built-in
<kuid:-25:1062> TANE 1Trk Wood          Built-in
Peter

Portal_Basic_HP faulty dependencies

I despair!
Delighted to see a new version of this errant builtin asset appear today on my 'Out of Date' listing.
So I downloaded this new Build 4.6 version expecting to see the faulty dependent assets associated with the 'Portal_Basic_HP' <kuid2:46162:90001:4> finally disappear - only to be disappointed.
It still comes with unwanted excess baggage - a number of ancient and faulty additional downloads come with it to render the portal faulty once again.
Here are the dependencies for the latest download of Portal_Basic_HP (associated with and included in the ECML route and sessions).

porthp.jpg

Appears to me that someone bundled up those ancient consists from one of their sessions when they packaged this item - again, (as did the previous version).
Surely, the only dependencies that should appear with this portal are the first 3 in the list above?

This problem has also been noted as affecting the recent T:ANE Service Pack 4 Release Candidate patch.

Do you - or anyone :) - happen to know if this got resolved? I'm seeing the exact same (plus "Gen DL500" <kuid:-1:101472> also faulty) in TRS19 SP1 (build 105096).

Oddly enough I don't see it in TANE SP3 (where only the previous version of "Portal_Basic_HP" <kuid2:46162:90001:3> is available, and installed.

Given this, I wonder if it's better to revert to use the :3 version for TRS19? Or is this just an annoyance more than anything that may negatively impact the route and sessions?

Do you - or anyone :) - happen to know if this got resolved? I'm seeing the exact same (plus "Gen DL500" <kuid:-1:101472> also faulty) in TRS19 SP1 (build 105096).

Oddly enough I don't see it in TANE SP3 (where only the previous version of "Portal_Basic_HP" <kuid2:46162:90001:3> is available, and installed.

Given this, I wonder if it's better to revert to use the :3 version for TRS19? Or is this just an annoyance more than anything that may negatively impact the route and sessions?

It appears when going back to the built-in :2 version there's no faulty assets. So I guess that's the level I'll stay at.

For me the latest version :)4) of the portal shows the following dependencies (all builtin or DLS):
<kuid:-25:78> NSWGR 48 Class
<kuid:-25:1062> TANE 1Trk Wood
<kuid2:44179:60006:1> Coal Hopper
<kuid:-25:16> BR HST MK3 TF
<kuid:-25:80> NSWGR NOD
<kuid:-25:17> BR HST MK3 TGS
<kuid:-25:18> BR HST MK3 TRSB
<kuid:-25:19> BR HST MK3 TS
<kuid:-25:76> NSW SRA 44 Class
<kuid:-25:79> NSWGR NLKY louvred van
<kuid:-25:133> BR HST 125
<kuid:-25:619> IndustryObjectIcon
<kuid:-25:628> Log Wagon
<kuid:-25:661> NSWGR NQO Flatcar
<kuid:-25:745> portalentry

Peter

AmigoLoco -
It appears when going back to the built-in :2 version there's no faulty assets. So I guess that's the level I'll stay at
Yup. Me too. Disappointed this has not seen any remedial action since I sent in a bug report, well ahead of this May 2019 thread I started above....
I just ignore this 'update available' item these days and leave Portal_Basic_HP on the earlier, non-faulty version.
p-dehnert - Only 3 of these portal component items should appear in this asset. The others have been erroneously bundled, probably with a session.
pc_ace - Appears to me that someone bundled up those ancient consists from one of their sessions when they packaged this item - again, (as did the previous version).

Only 2 of the entries in the kuid-table are really required
<kuid:-25:745> portalentry (= <kuid:-3:10239> in config.txt)
<kuid:-25:1062> TANE 1Trk Wood (= <kuid:-1:15> in config.txt)

Peter

Back