Erie Lackawanna Mahoning Division route

@deadpoolmx55

Interesting mix of Searchlights and PRR PL on the signal brackets. Did that combo appear anywhere else on the EL or did that only exist at this junction? I saw a gantry on another part of the EL in Akron with Searchlights facing one direction and a B&O CPL on the other at a diagonal angle in a prototype photo.
the PRR E&P and chautauqua branch runs parallel to the EL main, those are actually over those lines
deadpool_5f653787b38b8.PNG

Absolutely amazing. My son is drooling and doesn't have the patience apparently (though I love his work). I'm patiently building my 50 miles. Just curious how many baseboards wide on average you have from the main. I love the scenery in the foreground, but the background looks just as amazing.

Thank-You. Might have to purchase for my son when it's done.

Sean

Absolutely amazing. My son is drooling and doesn't have the patience apparently (though I love his work). I'm patiently building my 50 miles. Just curious how many baseboards wide on average you have from the main. I love the scenery in the foreground, but the background looks just as amazing.

Thank-You. Might have to purchase for my son when it's done.

Sean
thanks, here is your answer.
but i would recomend a decent computer to run this route at the fullest
deadpool_5f5c1e0d73608.PNG

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Holy moly, well that map screenshot confirms this should be an excellent route to run a mixture of PC/EL/early-Conrail era operations. I can already envision many consist ideas.

Very nice work indeed Justin.

Deadpoolmx55,
After seeing all the excellent screen shots of the route, it was especially nice to see the route in action. The video is really cool. Thanks for posting.

Heinrich505

Just curious, did you make this route using TransDEM? If so what was your grid width on your DEMs? My route modules now are rather...bad, in terms of terrain, so I'm curious if you did a lot of touch-ups or if your DEMs were just really accurate. I'm making the Lackawanna Cutoff along with the other long-gone NJ railroads and the terrain detail from just the DEMs leaves a lot to be desired.

holy crap, i just realized how wide the monitor is lol. i'm lov'in it (-SD80MacDonalds)

Last edited:
The Mahoning Division looks fantastic!! My grandfather is an old EL engineer and he went nuts when I showed him this thread! :)

I do have a quick question though...

p987b8K.jpg
[/IMG]

Are these GP9s a reskin model or is it available somewhere?

Last edited:
The Mahoning Division looks fantastic!! My grandfather is an old EL engineer and he went nuts when I showed him this thread! :)

I do have a quick question though...

Are these GP9s a reskin model or is it available somewhere?
private reskin, no its not. and thank you.

Great looking scenes of this route. Those 60' Pullman Standard Waffle side auto boxcars look awesome.

You're content always looks great. I really find the color, shading, whatever setting that is, to be amazing.

Looks great as always. Amazing how much content has been added to game in the past 3 years since you started this thread.

Back