deadpool_5f6004bb5026f.png
deadpool_5f6004bbdbccf.png
deadpool_5f6030a83dd28.png

Lookin Good:D

as always

cheers Matthew

do you have a date for when this would be release

Last edited:
Very nice work on recreating the Erie Lackawanna. :) I must ask, and no, this isn't a release question. I'm curious about the map scale. Having played games with a 1:20 map scale to 1:10, I'm curious if you're going for a 1:1 scale. If you are, then, I tip my virtual engineer's hat to you. If not, I still tip the hat to you. This is a really fascinating project that I'm really interested in, since recently getting back in and thinking about making a route for my personal use.

Very nice work on recreating the Erie Lackawanna. :) I must ask, and no, this isn't a release question. I'm curious about the map scale. Having played games with a 1:20 map scale to 1:10, I'm curious if you're going for a 1:1 scale. If you are, then, I tip my virtual engineer's hat to you. If not, I still tip the hat to you. This is a really fascinating project that I'm really interested in, since recently getting back in and thinking about making a route for my personal use.
Its 1:1 bud, thank you!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
Nice lash up you got there . :) Ohh ...the route looks nice to I guess . :D:hehe:

Have Been watching this masterpiece for long time sir .. Well done . Must be a joy to run and biuld .

Matt

@deadpoolmx55: 1:1 scale. Well, I must say, that's incredible. I don't even know how to do 1:1 myself, so to see that is really impressive. Cheers to you, and a cup of diesel fuel for your EL locos on the house!

thanks everyone for the kind words,
the following pics, is a TV hotshot from Meadville to Corry PA. (the current WNYP trackage)

Last edited:
@deadpoolmx55

Interesting mix of Searchlights and PRR PL on the signal brackets. Did that combo appear anywhere else on the EL or did that only exist at this junction? I saw a gantry on another part of the EL in Akron with Searchlights facing one direction and a B&O CPL on the other at a diagonal angle in a prototype photo.

Back