Thread: Club Car Hoppers

Default Club Car Hoppers

I just installed the new Club Car GATX and UP Gunderson hoppers but both come up as faulty. None of the dependencies are missing or faulty, nor are any open for edit. I have tried reinstalling to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

Blog Entries

Right click and select view errors/warnings on the items, we would need to know what that is giving in order to really have any kind of idea.

If you are trying to install them in TS12 they are build 4.4 which would cause a fault I think. Should be OK in TANE.
    Dear Kentucky,
    Thank you for sending us all your intelligent women.
    With Love,
    California.

Quote Originally Posted by jointedrail View Post
    Right click and select view errors/warnings on the items, we would need to know what that is giving in order to really have any kind of idea.
    These are the two errors that are coming up.
    - <kuid2:45324:300211:1> VE33: Alias mesh 'atx/eot_f.lm.txt' not found in dependency <kuid2:45324:25503:1>.
    - <kuid2:45324:300211:1> VE33: Alias mesh 'atx/eot_r.lm.txt' not found in dependency <kuid2:45324:25503:1>.

Blog Entries

You dont have the latest EOT library, thats here.
    http://jointedrail.com/product/jr-eot/

That should fix the issue for you.

Default Club Car Hoppers

I posted on here a while ago about the UP and GATX Gunderson hoppers. I have reinstalled both the latest versions of the JR's EOT Mesh Library and JR's Train FX Library to no avail. The same error keeps popping up. Any help would be appreciated.
    - <kuid2:45324:300214:1> VE33: Alias mesh 'atx/eot_r.lm.txt' not found in dependency <kuid2:45324:25503:1>.

Blog Entries

And you are sure you have the most current EOT file from here? http://jointedrail.com/product/jr-eot/
    It should be showing a :2 not a :1, the file at the link above is the :2 version