worksim models

tm05

I ALSO HAVE TS12!!!
Is it illegal to send out models that were taken down from sites, but were freeware? If not, does anybody have the worksim models that were free? I am especially looking for the camelback, but anything would be really cool. the marlboro K4 would be nice, too, as I am saving money for other things and would rather not spend money on the K&L one. I know free distribution of payware is illegal, but am not sure about freeware.
Thanks a lot,

You can do anything you want (in private) with re-distributing freeware and dependencies … as long as it is not advertised outloud that you are doing so on the Forum

What camelback ?

K&L prices are 20% off, and the K4 is only $3.00

Last edited:
Is it illegal to send out models that were taken down from sites, but were freeware?
It depends on the licence conditions stated in the model or at the download site. Just because it is freeware doesn't mean you can send it out - any distribution whether giving it to friends or posting on a www site for anyone to download is controlled by those conditions. Look in the asset or on the site for a statement such as 'This model can be distributed …" Sometimes conditions are attached such as only on the DLS or only if no fee is charged. If there isn't a statement that says it is OK to distribute then you cannot distribute it.

If someone here has that asset, could you please check for me?
Thanks, Trainman05/MatthewB.

Does anyone have a working Wayback machine link to Worksim's site? I am curious to see.

Back