Trainz Plus Update 1 Now Available (Gold Class)

OK new issue,

Just upgraded to gold wanted to update to plus. I ran the patcher from the patcher.exe set to plus version. When I go to check for updates get a message no updates aviable at this time. I purchased trs 2019 standalone from your store and it is at build 98510. I can't seem to get any updates! Help!

Thanks in advance...Kevin

OK new issue,

Just upgraded to gold wanted to update to plus. I ran the patcher from the patcher.exe set to plus version. When I go to check for updates get a message no updates aviable at this time. I purchased trs 2019 standalone from your store and it is at build 98510. I can't seem to get any updates! Help!

If you have just updated, there's a chance the server may not recognize you right away. Contact the helpdesk and they will check into that. If you do that now, there's a chance they'll see your ticket right away, no guarantee because I don't work there, because it's 10:30 am Brisbane time.

OK new issue,

Not sure how you got to 98510 (please advise the link you used), but you first need to update that using TRS19 stream to 98592.

From there you will get the Trainz Plus stream option available.

Tony,

I purchased the game (stand alone) right after it came out from your store. I changed the stream to TRS2019 and the same deal no updates available. If I re-
download the game and use the same data path will I lose any content? Is there a manual .exe file that I can run to force the update to 98592?

Last edited:
I suspect you should have updated before moving to Gold, what streams have you got if you try to change Stream?

Choices for my update stream:

TRS19
TRS19 BETA
TANE PUBLIC RELEASE
TANE SP4 BETA
TRAINZ PLUS
TRAINZ PLUS BETA

Choose TRS19 to update from 98510 > 98592
Then choose Trainz Plus to update from 98592 > 100464
Then wait a little while and you'll be able to update direct from 100464 to the latest Trainz Plus Release Candidate due to be released today.

Tony,

Thats what I can't do! When I change the stream to TRS19 and then check for updates it seems like it connects to the server then in a few seconds comes back with the dreaded no updates available at this time. STUCK!

1. Confirm your build number here.
2. Confirm you are an active Trainz Plus or Gold member in MyTrainz > MyMemberships
3. Run the patchinstaller.exe from your install folder which ensures you are logged in with the correct login details etc
4. Report back which items show in your list.

Tony,

Build: 98510
Gold Member: Active Yes
Patcherinstaller.exe: result No patch currently available at this time
Streams listed: TRS19
TRS19 BETA
TANE PUBLIC RELEASE
TANE SP4 BETA
TRAINZ PLUS
TRAINZ PLUS BETA
BETA RELEASE

Build:100464
Gold Member: Active
Patchinstaller.exe Result: No Patch Available at this Time
Streams Listed:
TRS2019
TRS2019 BETA
TANE Public Release
TANE SP4 Beta
Trainz Plus
Trainz Plus Beta
Beta Release.

Also I only now just realized you said release candidate instead of actual release.

Last edited:
Don't see the Trainz Plus stream

I decided to try Trainz Plus (I'm a gold member), but after clicking the Launcher/Install/Change Trainz update stream menu I don't see Trainz Plus listed as an option.

Is there something wrong with my account?

Do I need to do something else when installing Trainz Plus for the first time?

HF

OK. I figured out why I didn't see the Trainz Plus stream.

After Launcher/Install/Change Trainz update stream one must click Next, and then select Trainz Plus stream.

So I'm sitting here and its downloading and now I'm thinking, "Oh crap, I think I messed up again by using the same Trainz directory (I did make a new data directory).

After wading around looking for 'Trainz Plus install' in Google I couldn't find any single place where there was a COMPLETE list of step by step directions for how to perform the entire install procedure including instructions for changing/copying/creating appropriate new directories. Am I just really gifted in the art of not finding obvious stuff or is the Trainz documentation (including the Wiki where I found not one set of installation directions) in such a shambles?

H.Fithers

Back