Trainz Plus Final Release Candidate

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
The patch to the final release candidate (non-assertions build) is now available:
Trainz Plus Beta 100308 to Trainz Plus Final Release Candidate 100438 (Mac)
Trainz Plus Beta 100309 to Trainz Plus Final Release Candidate 100464 (PC)

Thanks for your support in testing and your patience as we prepared the final release version. As usual please let us know if anything has changed from the previous release or is considered a showstopper for releasing this version to all Gold Class members.

Thank you very much, but how do you get to RC from 100240? both copies i have installed are at 100240. Thanks

Is there going to be a download available?

I would rather do a separate fresh install rather than upgrade from the beta.

Thanks.

100240 too, no update available (I tried all streams: TRS19 Beta, Beta Release, Trainz Plus and TRS19).

Shouldn't there be a Trainz Plus Beta for Gold subscribers? Not on the Gold thing myself but seem to recall it being mentioned somewhere.

For those on 100240 there isn’t a patch just yet as that update will be the live version.

Tony,

Strange - there is a 5 minutes Precaching Content on every session Open. No changes made to session just Open (Precaching cca 5 min) / close (no changes so nothing saved) / Open (Precaching again cca 5min)!
There are no missing or faulty items in Content manager but all EITPath triggers are missing in Surveyor.

Not cool to wait 5 minutes on every session Open.

Kind regards
Darko

buci - 5 minutes will most likely be a timeout trying to do "something" and while this timeout is waiting for the timer to run down, the precache message is showing/stuck. Check your Logs (Developer > View Logs") to see what the message is.

I assume this is a new issue in this build? And you are on build 100464?

My suggestion is to try creating a new local data folder and seeing if the issue still occurs.

Thanks Tony,

Some housekeeping solved both problems. No timeout and session opens in 10 seconds.
EITpathtriggers are now shown in surveyor.

Good job!

Regards
Darko

Hi,

Driving in my Eagle River TRY 1930 I found that some switches are not rendered as procedural switches in Driver version 100464. In Surveyor all switches are rendered OK. Repair database and extended repair yield nothing.
It is really strange because on some stations all switches are rendered correctly and on other stations none. All with the same track. Changing track with another produces the same result.
If I make new standalone (not connected to anything) procedural switch in stations with correctly rendered switches new one is OK too but not so in stations with unrendered switches. New standalone switch is not rendered as procedural in Driver. Again in Surveyor all switches are rendered correctly.
Any ideas?

Kind Regards
Darko

Maybe try a full Database repair? I had an issue with Ballast being the wrong colour on procedural track, full DBR fixed it.

Full DBR is done by pressing Control and Rebuild Database at the same time.

Thanks Malc,

Full DBR took ages and brings nothing. Still the same - in Surveyor all OK in Driver on same locations not rendered as procedural.

Regards
Darko

Back