Missing Kuid by author TUME.

chrispearce

Dear all,

I have bought a new PC and have downloaded T:ANE. I have built a route in T:ANE which exists on my old PC. I downloaded the route onto my USB stick and uploaded it into my new PC. Obviously I then needed to download all the missing dependancies from the DLS. However, in the list of dependancies was, in faint grey type, 'unknown asset' complete with kuid no. It does not appear on the dependency list for this route on my old PC and is not known by either the DLS or the kuid register - it seems to have popped up, seemingly, out of nowhere but it prevents me from accessing my route on the new PC. I can't download it or delete it. Can anyone help me source this asset?

The details are kuid2:82412:612624:1 by tume. I have absolutely no idea what it is or is for.

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

Many thanks.

Chris.

Last edited:
It does not appear on the dependency list for this route on my old PC and is not known by either the DLS or the kuid register - it seems to have popped up, seemingly, out of nowhere but it prevents me from accessing my route on the new PC.
You should explain this. An unknown asset will not prevent you from using your route, although you might have to do a small repair. What exactly do you mean by 'accessing' and what exactly happens that prevents you from doing it?

That's an Avery-Drexel ground texture. Not sure how it became a dependency in your standard TANE install. You can remove it as a dependency by using Delete Missing Assets in the Surveyor main menu and resave your route.

The details are kuid2:82412:612624:1 by tume. I have absolutely no idea what it is or is for.

In my TANE installation, when viewing the KUID referenced, that CM asset shows as 'Built-In' with no problems. I do have TANE Deluxe, so not sure if it was mis-marked as 'Built-In' when maybe it should be 'Payware' because its part of the 'Deluxe' "Payware' for the Avery-Drexel Route?

For me it's loaded and works fine.

TS12-Grass-624-CM.jpg

It's used by the following.

<kuid2:515942:100169:13> Cornish Mainline and Branches - TRS19
<kuid2:515942:100004:1> 1930s Cornish Mainline and Branches - Truro to Penzance (Was a TANE optional free DLC download which if you had it in TANE would be auto downloaded in TRS19, not really needed if you have the TRS19 version which is included)
<kuid2:82412:104711:7> Season Town Northern RR another TANE route.

Probably you need to check your in game DLC downloads.

Back