ARTC NSW Main South - VR North-East Route Missing Dependencies In TRS19

Unfortunately, because the bells have no sound radius, you hear every train hit every crossing everywhere on the route. I have switched to a passive crossing as a replacement with traffic stoppers where you only hear them within a 50 metre radius on my updated version which is still under construction. You could edit the properties of the crossing asset to make it cease ringing once the boom is down. It still rings about 25 times though.
Cheers

Have managed to get help with this issue. So problem now sorted. Is it possible to load and unload commodities in this route? Took my grain train to the Wangaratta feed silo siding and it wouldn’t load. With the ! mark coming up on my AI driver.

I didn't set up any of the industries as I didn't understand sessions at the time. Perhaps you could make a session for yourself and set the industry parameters to your liking. Azervich made at least one session for the route but I don't recall if he set industry parameters. I completely forgot about the endless bell issue and its fix and for that I profusely apologise. Enjoy running the route.
cheers
Graeme

I didn't set up any of the industries as I didn't understand sessions at the time. Perhaps you could make a session for yourself and set the industry parameters to your liking. Azervich made at least one session for the route but I don't recall if he set industry parameters. I completely forgot about the endless bell issue and its fix and for that I profusely apologise. Enjoy running the route.
cheers
Graeme

All good. Now I know what I’m working with. Can sneakily add loading to my train with the trains tab menu while in the session. It’s a awesome route. The bell issue was a small fix with the config file for the VR flashing light/boom gate level crossing. Sound is set to be heard from a closer distance.

Back