UK lighting and post processing settings

marky7890

Hello, so I've bought 2019 now that the cheaper Regional editions are out, however cannot seem to get a nice lighting setup for my route. Would anyone with a UK route be willing to share their environment settings and Post Processing settings with me?

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited:
There was much discussion on this topic last Octoberish. The thread was called using the Environmental settings. My post (No 19) may be of some help, along with several other people’s comments. If you can’t find it, I’m quite happy to repost, as i still use those settings now that everything has settled down with TRS19. The layout shown in the screen shot is now on the DLS.
Best wishes
Ian

Mark,

You need to do this in the session and not the route, for now at least until N3V changes this (again):

Edit the Session.
Edit Environment...

Click the Reset settings to defaults.

Add a time spot on the clock by clicking the + and putting a green-dot on the clock.
Adjust the sliders on the side to change the ambient (overall) lighting for that time of day.
Do the same for the Sun

Adjust for a bit later and do the same. By doing this, the session will cycle between the differences in fog and lighting.

Hope this helps.

Back