Europe before 1970

53WrBpo.jpg

DNtAFaA.jpg

WpNwhmQ.jpg

u01TB9A.jpg

After a long battle I've managed to get Finistere working in TS2019 without any missing dependencies or faulty assets. I have to say it was well worth it though as this really is a stunning Trainz route.

lKyXHdk.jpg

MELGlYJ.jpg

8NgNr39.jpg

BJagIUY.jpg

Hi Kotangagirl
Many thanks for your words. I'm very proud to see that my map is in use in New Zealand:)I'm working on two extentions, one between Quimper and Chateaulin, and another from Rosporden to Concarneau. If you have any missing assets , feel free to ask me.

Hi Kotangagirl
Many thanks for your words. I'm very proud to see that my map is in use in New Zealand:)I'm working on two extentions, one between Quimper and Chateaulin, and another from Rosporden to Concarneau. If you have any missing assets , feel free to ask me.

I was able to find all the assets for your map, - though one or two took a little while to find, but we got there in the end. The only hitch was that TS2019 did not like the original metre gauge trackwork and marked it as being faulty so I've now changed it for Protrack <KUID:182464:80023>. I also changed the original standard gauge trackwork for Protrack <KUID:461854:100190> so the trackwork would have a matching appearance.

As i said I'm very impressed with your map and I'll look forward to seeing those extension you're working on.

@KotangaGirl: The horizon and country background on post #141, fourth image is simply superb. Sorry for the vulgar plagiarism, but it will inspire me a lot for my own layouts
@Shebashetan7: What engine is that? Could it be a WD 2-10-0 sold abroad?

Einfach die Strecke entlang um Züge zu schauen
Just walking along the line for trainspotting
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Hi
Your problem with the track is curious. I use them in the new version in trs2019 without any problem.

I really don't know what the problem was. TS2019 marked the track as being faulty and when I tried to find out why I couldn't make any sense of it. In the end it was just simpler to change the track to something that TS2019 would accept.

@KotangaGirl: The horizon and country background on post #141, fourth image is simply superb. Sorry for the vulgar plagiarism, but it will inspire me a lot for my own layouts

The layout is BBranchline <KUID:170726:101013> made for TS2012 by Darkdan. It really is a superbly made layout and far better than anything I could build no matter how hard I tried. I'm gradually working on taking it back into the 1930s era and changing some details to make it a EST line.

@Shebashetan7: What engine is that? Could it be a WD 2-10-0 sold abroad?

Einfach die Strecke entlang um Züge zu schauen

(img)
Just walking along the line for trainspotting

(img)

@wpsoft: Indeed, the engine in my shot is a WD Austerity 2-10-0 sold to the Hellenic State Railways in Greece after World War Two.

Back