Europe before 1970

DR-Electrics---1.jpg

Passing-DR-Electrics.jpg

Back loco = DR BR254
Front Loco = DR E17 + Altenburger Coaches

Route is one of my model railways WIP :)

Taken in TRS19 without PBR textures.

Last edited:
@Heinrich505 I use the "Silberlingen" from Hadotwe and Kilanziom.
Kilanziom makes only the Bn second class coach. I don't think you will find it in the download station, but you can find it on his TrainzArt site.
Hadotwe has all three ABn (1/2 class), Bn (2 class) and the BDn (second with driving cab). Unfortunately for me, the frame of those carriages is painted in blue, that corresponds to the "Türkis-Beige" color scheme of West Germany mid 70's. Before that, it was black framed. But from far enough you don't see it so much.

Typisch Nord-Süd Schnellzug Verbindung der Bundesbahn.
Typical North South express train from West Germany.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Double Slip Switch operation shown in MSg 124, 1st photo?

:eek: I'm not sure about this,

But in the msg below mine, msg 124 your first picture, there, is that a double slip switch setup you have going on there? ;)

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=double+slip+switch+diagram

If so, that is really well done, I have done something similar on one of my Routes, I have to try and do this more often. :cool:

Yours looks like it crosses from where where the blue passenger consists is stopped, to 3 Track over, as cross over connect, and then it also allows you to do a quick Passover to 2nd Track next to train......

My assumption, and please correct me if I am in error here, you would have to go across on double slip side of it, really slow, no? otherwise train would ride up over rail Frog and derail.......

IT is elegant track work you have done there, I applaud your abilities Sir............:p

@Kontagirl- delightful atmosphere. Like always with you shots. Just great.

Aus dem ReichbahnKalender...
Pictures from DRG calendar...

Thanks wpsoft, I'm enjoying your screenshots too. I've discovered the delights of rural 1930s French branchlines which is making a change from my usual interest in 19th century railways in Cornwall and the south of England.

Back