My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D

The work of planting trees goes on, I'm estimating another month or so to complete that phase. I've started experimenting with horse and wagons as well as steam tractors. :D

Norm, I like the tree planting. It is really looking good! :Y:

Because I'm trying to preserve the original artist's color and shape of the woods it is taking awhile.

Edit; I've got to do something about that oak though.

Last edited:
:)

Note that at this point I had not downloaded all the dependencies from the website so there are some missing textures and etc.

Last edited:
Keep those great looking pictures coming........

Normhart,

:hehe: I can't believe how many different types of trains you run, pictures always look so natural and inviting,,,,,Keep up the good work, and I will keep coming to these threads.

After my windows 10 crashed, couple of days ago:'( , this is the first place I came to find some mental relief, after getting it fixed....Only took me 8 hrs for first part, but these magnificent pictures here are exactly what the Doctor ordered........:cool:

For all the others posting photos too., wonderful to look at........Thanks :wave:

@Normhart. Concerning your race pictures, this is a typical commercial competition from the past in France between La compagnie du Nord and Les chemins de fer alsacien.
May the best win. Train enthusiast or not, business is business...
Serious now, keep on with good shots guys.

Back