Europe before 1970

I don't know of any matching tender. The closest are the tenders called 'Wannentender' for the german BR 52, but they are missing the platform and the buffers on one side. They are built to fit to their locomotives, and won't look good with the rail crane. There are at least 2 dated tenders available at the DLS. Better looking tenders are available with some SLW steam locomotives.
The crane had an onboard storage for 1500 liters of water and 680kg of coal.

Peter

Last edited:
... thankz p-dehnert for sharing the inspiring info and great pics ... herzlichen dank ...
grtz
daveric

Ah, thanks for the hint. SLW's <kuid:167975:522132133> SLW BR 52 DRB RN v3 TENDER is fairly close although without the handrails, ladders, and buffers on the forward end. It does close the coal hatch when coupled which surprised me.

Edit: One of SLW's PKP Ty2 tenders is an even closer match. A little green paint...

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
That's looking very good Peter! Are you considering repainting it to the same green as the other rolling stock? The photos seem to show the tenders were green.

As always, very good Wpsoft screenshots.:)
I have not forgotten about the van but the KPEV model does not seem to have passed to DRG. That's why I have a question, did the image mail car go to DB?:eek:

drgpost.jpg

Finally, fruit express from Spain to Germany and Denmark changes its locomotive on the Belgian-German border ;):wave:

Regards, Javier

fruit3.jpg

fruit.jpg

fruit2.jpg

@Fant_autentico, your pictures were an everyday scene inAachen-West, where the freight trains were changing engine from DRG/DB to SNCB (Belgianrailways) on the way to Antwerpen over Montzen. Lovely vibes!
For the carriage, not sure DB took it over, or perhaps asutility or permanent way car. On the other hand, don’t forget that in the earlypost war years, everything with wheels that could hold on tracks was rolling. Andthis all over Europe, cause the situation was so terrible.
Now Javier , if you can manage this carriage in DRG version,I will surely propose you for Nobel price!

Interesting new DB freight wagons available at Trainz.de (O10) and TrainzArt (Klms 440) Caution, the commodity for the O10 is not downloadable yet (?) They surely fix the link soon.

Very interesting information, Wpsoft. The idea of ​​these screenshots is for a movie about 10 minutes from the Spanish national archive.
About the mail car, although unfinished, you can write to the Swedish academy ....... :cool::hehe::hehe:

Cheers, Javier

mail-car.jpg

Back