Europe before 1970

Zurück in die Reichsbahn Zeit
Back to Reichsbahn era
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

@Cosplay: The BR 64 DRG is from SLW. The T3 is from Jensilein 166018:890001.
The Pwi and Ci are from Vasquez 121945:15040 + 15035. I don’t think you will find it in CM. You have to download it from the DSL.
The Ci pr is from Rizzo_the_rat 514708:703, it is available on de DLS
The two other cars are from Rutgerdewater 365867:3643 + 3743. You can find them on the trainzonline.nl site. Caution, they are beta testing, but alright for me.

Mehr über Reichsbahn
More Reichsbahn

Nice screenshots Wpsoft. Yes, it's the Rheingold.
I have repainted and adapted various German locomotives and coachs to 2019.

Regards

Javier

wr.jpg

black.jpg

:D The flatcar shown here is <kuid2:72730:16415:10> SSml Koeln by gird (on the DLS), does anyone know of the same Deutsche Reichsbahn flatcar without the crew box?

Last edited:
@fant_autentico: Good work Javier. The Wrüm is very nice. The BR 61 is impressive, but I am not sure it has ever had the black livery.

@normhard: not that I know, but I would be interested too.

<snip>

<snip>

Well a fairly thorough search of google did not come up with a single picture of this without the crew box and the side stakes, except one that showed a low bulkhead in its place. I guess I'll have to be thankful for what I've got.

BTW wpsoft what route is that with the catenary?

PS I had to laugh, I just noticed that the DR BR 99 in the first shot is narrow gauge. oops :hehe:

Edit: Mandatory screenies

:D

Last edited:
@fant_autentico: Good work Javier. The Wrüm is very nice. The BR 61 is impressive, but I am not sure it has ever had the black livery.

You are right with BR 61, so I could investigate, only 61002 was painted black and red (and it was a different locomotive than 61001); but I could not resist painting it ...:hehe:

Wpsoft and Normhart, about the platforms, I'm going to publish one of the DB today, short but I could do a DR version....:eek:

I have a question, the BR 94, where is it from?

Regards

Javier

br61.jpg

xflmmr.jpg

You are right with BR 61, so I could investigate, only 61002 was painted black and red (and it was a different locomotive than 61001); but I could not resist painting it ...:hehe:

Wpsoft and Normhart, about the platforms, I'm going to publish one of the DB today, short but I could do a DR version....:eek:

I have a question, the BR 94, where is it from?

Regards

Javier

Steam Locomotive Works http://steamlocomotiveworks.eu/

Most of these DR locomotives come from that site,

Last edited:
Back