Europe before 1970

Romantich Reise am Fluss und Bundesbahn Alltag...
Romantic trip along the river and everyday Bundesbahn (German Federal Railways) business...
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Hi @ all,

@wpsoft: I really like your screenshots, keep up the good work. One question: What Route are you on, I can't recognize it, therefore it's not available for download?

14781-2019-09-14-123057imp-jpg

Greetings,

Marcel

@ShadowRock; Those are my two layouts I am working on.Since TRS2004 I always did my routes by myself.
They are fictive, a kind of "inspired by...". One is more or lessfrom Aachen to Köln. (eventually with extension to Belgum...)The other one ismore south, most for driving electrics.

It wouldn't be a problem for me to share it, even on DLS.The issue is that it is never finished. Last week, I just went on to speedtrees on both layouts.
Man, what a job! Huge. And it is far to be done...

Hat sich diese Austausch Arbeit mit Speedtrees gelohnt? Tja, Könnte schon sein.
Was all that substitution work with speetrees payed off? Well, could be.

Dortmund - AachenEilzug der Fünfziger. Und Gegenzug, aber 10 Jahre später...
Dortmund - Aachen fast train in the 50's. And return train, but 10 years after...

Bigtrain1 hat es wieder Mal gemacht! Regler öffnen zu volle Geschwindigkeit! (Vielen Dank Bigtrain1)
Bigtrain1 did it again! Let that regulator open to full speed! (Thanks a lot Bigtrain1)

Beautiful shots, especially the ones from post #117! The matching grey passenger consist looks particularly sharp. Is that on the DLS?

Back