Europe before 1970

Just a single one this time

10438-evening-mood

Wproduction,
Those are really cool screen shots. I love the variety of SLW engines you chose for them. The roundhouse shot is classical.

Are the shots from one route or several? If you don't mind my asking, which route (or routes) are they on? They really look great! :cool:

Regards,
Heinrich505

@Heinrich505; Always the same three routes I'm working on and play with for three years now. One for DRG, one electrified for DB, and one for Belgian SNCB. Constantly changing, growing with new ideas... And the framerate begins to suffer.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Hurry up and wait....

[FONT=&quot]Workday at Bhf Gößnitz. BR80 019 waiting at track 18 for a heavy freight train to pass, before making its way across the mainline to track 23 where a short freight to Glauchau is being built up. [/FONT]

190069879_292498355909489_7381158017590415948_n.jpg

If the track number references confuse you, then have a look here http://www.eythra.de/bf/goessnitz.gif

After much German steam, here some steamtrams from their western neighbours:

Na de trein van nu, de tram van toen:

f5rhumC.jpg

GS 18 with coupling box car (for tram and normal couplings) combined with 2 normal railway freight cars.
suF9xLZ.jpg

NS 7742 with a combined tram on its way, soon this set will be available (maybe first beta) for download on trainzonline.nl

Mt9w16d.jpg

GS 18 meets NS 7742 at Wognum-Nibbixwoud.

Kind regards,
Rutger

Welcome to Bavaria!

Ehhhhhh, where are the mountains?
Funny you should ask, as I decided on the trackplan and read "Bundesbahn Direktorat München", I was thinking mountains too. However, it turned out that this particular spot, Bhf Buchloe i Allgäu, a crossing station where the lines Augsburg-Lindau and München-Memmingen meet, is flat as a pancake and predominantly farmland as well, hence the wide horizon in the image.
The setting is the formative years of Deutsche Bundesbahn, which means a wide variety of locomotives and rolling stock can be deployed here, and luckily the SLW big pack had 95% of the types stationed at BW Buchloe in 1950 - among those the BR 86 in the picture (I will have to see if I can do anything about the UIC style numbering, because that is post 1963).

194905936_298849795274345_5279263320222570362_n.jpg

Some beautiful screenshots in this thread lately! Well done!

Some shots from the Pöhlwassertalbahn TANEsp4 route:

[FONT=&quot]
jTfoVtk.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
RuFmGXw.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
0FvxDgM.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
ZPM32ja.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
MNNhe4i.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
LVOrFbI.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
jkNch4P.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
zYca9Q9.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
vzChXck.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
WIcGytp.png
[/FONT]

Grünstädtel–Oberrittersgrün

Hello,
Wow, I see a gem here! This narrow-gauge railway line did not exist very far south of Chemnitz, my hometown. At the beginning of the 90s, very close to that RailRoad (in Breitenbrunn), I completed my pre matriculation course. The narrow-gauge railway had long since ceased to exist - unfortunately. It's great to see that is has been recreated in Trainz now.

Many greetings from Chemnitz,
TUME

Hallo,
Wow ich sehe hier ein Kleinod! Diese Schmalspur Bahnstrecke existierte nicht sehr weit südlich von Chemnitz, meiner Heimatstadt. Anfang der 90er absolvierte ich ganz in der Nähe der Stecke (in Breitenbrunn) meinen Vorkurs zum Studium. Da gab es die Schmalspurbahn schon lange nicht mehr - unglücklicherweise. Es ist großartig zu sehen, dass die Strecke in Trainz nachgebaut wurde.

Viele Grüße aus Chemnitz,
TUME

There are some excellent screenshots in here recently, so I will lower the standard with one of mine :hehe:

A dirty BR 23 006

A-dirty-DB-Br-23.jpg

If you want to lower your standards too, then this dirty loco will be on the DLS next week together with a Museumslok that is nice and clean.

Cheers,

Graham

Thanks for your comments guys.

This started off as an expriment with textures using IM Editor, I am surprised that it turned out so well, it is a loco made in Tranz v2.0!
I would have liked to put rust on the dirty loco but because the way the mesh was made it is not possible.

I have yet to update the config files to get it up to the acceptable v3.7 for the DLS, there's 10 files to alter and they are a pain in the rear to do.

The Museumslok is just the opposite, spotless an shiny!

DB-BR-23-Contrasts.jpg

Cheers,
Graham

Last edited:
Back