Europe before 1970

Refueling.......

fuelpump.jpg

@fant_autentico; impressive engine. Is that spanish broad gauge?

Expressgut / Eilguterzug. Güterzügen mit Schnellzuglok.
Express freight, freight trains with express engiene.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

@fant_autentico; impressive engine. Is that spanish broad gauge?

Hi Wpsoft, nice screenshots.
About your question, it's an experiment I did a long time ago. The locomotive is a Bavarian 4-6-2 that I repainted and put an American bogey 8 because here we had a similar 4-8-0, the tender is from another locomotive; Both are 1,435 gauge.

I put a screenshot with your assigned tender and others with the Sudexpress Paris - Lisbon.

Regards

Javier

240.jpg

sud1.jpg

sud2.jpg

@fant_autentico: Well, an unorthodox construction, but the result is quite good...

VT 08 als F-Zug, ein paar Jahre später als Eilzug.
VT 08 as "F-Zug" (long distance express), a couple of years later as a fast train.

@fan_autentico: That alien engine is back! Unusual 480 wheel arrengement for Europe. And the more, 4 cylinder and broad gauge. Amazing.

Neuheit von Bigtrain1. Herzlichen Danke. (Soll er Einmal die 41 Altbaukessel mit Witte Blechen machen. Keine Anfrag natürlich, nur ein Traum...)
News from Bigtrain1. Thank you so much. (Should he make the BR41 with old boiler and Witte deflectors. No request at all, just a dream. Of course...)

@fan_autentico: That alien engine is back! Unusual 480 wheel arrengement for Europe. And the more, 4 cylinder and broad gauge. Amazing.

Hi Wpsoft.
In Spain there were many 4-8-0 locomotives due to mountainous orography.

In 1913-1914 Hannover-Linden and ALCO delivered 32 four cylinder (2 interior) locomotives to MZA railway.
They were always in merchandise service and were separated at the end of the 60s.

In Trainz I used some smaller diameter drive wheels because the last axle did not fit well in this bavarian.

regards

img030-zaragoza.jpg

1300-034.jpg

Last edited:
Those spanish steamer with broad gauge are always look so massive. Beautifull engine.

BR62 mit Eilzug.

Class BR62 with fast train

Zu dieser Zeit waren die Züge nicht so homogen wie heute, oder?
At that time, the trains were not so homogeneous as today isn't it?

Back