Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TRS19 Content Fix

Default TRS19 Content Fix

Every time I start TRS19 I get prompted to download this. I downloaded and installed first time, yet it continues to show up.

Is this normal behavior? Is there something I can do to stop it?

Tks

Here's the message:

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Clam1952 has reported this issue.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019: 98592

United States of America, California, San Diego

I got the same message and it says it's installing, but it's been going on four hours now. Don't know if I should wait or stop it? Any advice?
    15apr19 Ryzen 1800x, Samsung 960 EVO 500GB, Corsair Veng 64GB DDR4 3200 Mem, GTX 1080 Ti 425.31, LG Ultra HD (2), Win 10 Pro x64

I reported it to N3V several hours ago, they are looking into the problem as in

Hi clam1952 - Thank you for contacting QA. A feature request has been opened for review under TSR 347771162
    Meanwhile I'm just ignoring it.
    Malc

United States of America, Alaska, Petersburg

Same for me. TRS19 Content Fix will not install after download.

Blog Entries

Hi All
    Thank you all for reporting this. There was an issue with the configuration of this DLC pack, which should now be resolved. You may need to download the DLC pack again to fully fix this, however once installed, it should resolve the download not fully installing issue with this DLC pack.
    Zec Murphy

Customer Support Rep
    N3V Games (Auran)

*Please do not use Private Messages for support. Support can only be provided via the helpdesk, or via the forums.

United States of America, Alaska, Petersburg

sc545.cdp is not in my packages sub-folder. Should it be? It was downloaded but not installing. I can't reprompt a download from File menu on opening TRS19 screen. Was it replaced by a different .cdp?
    Thanks,
    Rick

Not in mine either, as nothing appears to be missing or wrong, I assume they just installed the items.
    Malc

United States of America, Pennsylvania, Murrysville

Similar -A SPONTANEOUS 8 part download SC4911 Additional TANE Assets for TRS19 as the title. It comes in 8 parts. Downloading/installing. The ID-number system makes no sense to me as a customer. The customer has no way to determine a choice of installing it.

Just loaded a route that had a mysterious loss of several scenery assets. After the download/install, of TANE items, the assets are now in place. At this stage of development N3V should take steps to protect the latest OPERATING version. Extra scrutiny before any changes to released software should be in place to avoid these interruptions to the usefulness of the product.
    Last edited by boleyd; May 8th, 2019 at 07:34 AM.
    Dick near Pittsburgh, Pa. i5-2500K 4.3ghz, 8gb memory, GTX1050 4gb video card

Quote Originally Posted by RikFish View Post
    Same for me. TRS19 Content Fix will not install after download.

So how long must i wait that this Content Fix will be installed, 4 hours. 4 days. 4 months???????????????'

I'm not sure of the status of some of your problems here so I'll summarize where things are at currently for clarity:

1. The content fix package is only required by some Gold Class members (depending on when they updated to Trainz Plus).
    2. It was [incorrectly] issued to all TRS19 users initially, and the package has now been removed for non-members.
    3. No-one should still be seeing the download loop (if you are, delete the sc454 folder from your /packages folder and rebuild your db.
    4. If you don't see the item for download, don't worry as it means you don't need it.
    Tony Hilliam

Got questions about TRS19? Click here for TRS19 FAQs

Looking for answers to in-game functionality? Click here for help

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Hilliam View Post
    I'm not sure of the status of some of your problems here so I'll summarize where things are at currently for clarity:

1. The content fix package is only required by some Gold Class members (depending on when they updated to Trainz Plus).
    2. It was [incorrectly] issued to all TRS19 users initially, and the package has now been removed for non-members.

Thank you for explanation, package is still there (has now been removed for non-members) , it is not removed, i will delete sc454 folder.

regards
    celje

Ensure you rebuild your db after that.
    Tony Hilliam

Got questions about TRS19? Click here for TRS19 FAQs

Looking for answers to in-game functionality? Click here for help

I apologize, i don't find sc454 or sc545, where is in which directory or folder. In E/Users/packages is not ( see the post# 8, 9, 10 too)
    Last edited by celje; May 9th, 2019 at 03:40 AM.