KUIDs that were not in the original content showing missing in TS19

btvfd

Q: In TS19 there are KUIDs assigned to my content that are not in the KUID table of the original upload that now show as a missing item how does this happen?
When I checked the config file in Tane, 12 and the DLS they are fine.

Any help to fix would be helpful.
Thank you in advance.

Most likely we've fixed a bug where required dependencies weren't being reported. Quite liekyl commodities for an industry or something like that?
If you provide the KUIDs of an example asset then someone can probably advise where to find the missing items or how to update the asset.

Q: In TS19 there are KUIDs assigned to my content that are not in the KUID table of the original upload that now show as a missing item how does this happen?
When I checked the config file in Tane, 12 and the DLS they are fine.
The KUIDS you see as missing are probably assets that obsolete your original assets. The dependencies list will show the latest version that the system knows about even if they aren't installed; for instance if they are payware that became inactive because you suspended or terminated a subscription. One fix is to find what the original is for each one (display asset versions) and then clone the original and assign it the KUID of its replacement. It would be easier to simply tell the system to forget about that later version, but I don't think that can be done.

Okay I updated a test content of mine and the same problem occurred.

My end is up to date as far as subscription.

Last edited:
Okay I think I figured it out It's a screwed up corona file from an older version of the content.

Thank you all for your input everything is fixed now.

Last edited:
Back