Payware disabled?!

BNSF1995

Not-so-proud American
I fired up TRS2019 just now, and SEVERAL PAYWARE ASSETS HAVE BEEN DISABLED.

And I don't mean disabled as in disabling it from CM, I mean they say "Installed; Payware (Not Active)".

I have tried everything, EVERYTHING, to force them to re-activate, and NOTHING WORKS.

Was it some recent update that did this? Because if it invalidates payware assets, I feel this is an even bigger problem than the already-glaring dighole glitch I keep harping on about.

Your username BNSF1995 doesn't have TRS19 resource listed although I can see in your timeline that you have TRS19.
I've checked you store orders and you didn't purchase from our store with that account. Did you purchase through Steam perhaps? (This uses a different system).
What build number are you on?
Which items show as not active? (The route/session Kuids would be fine).
Try removing and re-entering your username to force a refresh.

The only thing I've ever bought from the Trainz Store is a 90-day FCT a few days ago.

And yes, I am a loyal Steam user (easier to get DLC through Steam than the Trainz Store).

The missing assets are a couple of bogies, textures, and loads for various cars from the JR Rolling Stock Pack (which came with TRS2019).

My build number is 100332.

I removed and re-entered my username, and it did nothing.

You need to install the items that appear when you start Trainz.
If the in-game downloader does not appear or you have closed it, then click File > Download purchased items.
WHen it appears, you need to install the simc:sc489 packages.

Payware not active after update 100240

Hi all,after update 100240 ther are several contents and routes that have missing dependencies.
Sebino lake route and sessions don't open because of dependency payware not active.
Please what can I do to solve the issue?

Same here. The problem is the Regional Editions of TRS2019. The Regional Editions of TRS2019 have screwed up some of the content installed in the original TRS2019 so that content can no longer be used. This needs to be fixed immediately.

I've updated to build 100240 also and am also getting 1,158 that are also saying "Installed, Payware (Not Active)"; two of which are ECML Edinburgh-Dundee and Sebino Lake, Italy (1980s). The sessions for ECML Edinburgh-Dundee are showing up as missing dependencies as several dependencies are showing up as "Installed, Payware (Not Active)". 'Bridge Lib 1', <kuid2:661281:44240:4> is also showing up as "Installed, Payware (Not Active)", so anything that has it as a dependency is showing up as missing dependencies. 'TRS19 Track Concrete 4 Mesh Lib', <kuid2:661281:44625:14> is again showing up as "Installed, Payware (Not Active)", so again anything that has it as a dependency is showing up as missing dependencies. I suspect that the TRS2019 Regional Editions have something to do with this.

The same here. Missing after the Update to Build10240 the Routes ECML Edinburgh-Dundee, Sebino Lake and some missing Assets for the Route Rocky Mountains!:(

Greetings

Epo:)

Same Problem with TRS2019 for Mac

I have the same Problem with my build 100331 for mac. I have also 1133 assets "Installied Payware (not active) since yesterday, mostly from Lake Sebino.

I think it has reason in the new regional editions

Rolf

Today, I received many angry complaints from Italian TRS19 users (I am not one of them, so far) about the Sebino Lake appearing as "Installed, Payware (Not Active)" after they installed build 100240.

Since the route makes use of many assets commonly found on Italian railways (e.g. catenary), which are also marked as "Installed, Payware (Not Active)", build 100240 has wrecked nearly all Italian routes.

Any ideas about a solution to this issue?

Did any of you run a database repair after the updates?

Did you click on File... Download payware content then start TRS19?

This should fix this issue and has nothing to do with the regional versions.

If this doesn't work you can force a fresh download of all your packages.

- Close TRS19 and the Launcher
- Go to the folder where your TRS19 content is installed.
- Open Packages folder.
- Delete all the SC folders.
- Start up TRS19 and run a database repair at the Launcher
- After database repair is completed, click on File and Download payware content.
- Start Trainz

Your content will reinstall.

Today, I received many angry complaints from Italian TRS19 users (I am not one of them, so far) about the Sebino Lake appearing as "Installed, Payware (Not Active)" after they installed build 100240.

Since the route makes use of many assets commonly found on Italian railways (e.g. catenary), which are also marked as "Installed, Payware (Not Active)", build 100240 has wrecked nearly all Italian routes.

Any ideas about a solution to this issue?

That's odd as I have 100240 on 2 PC's and there is nothing wrong or missing with Sebino Lake on either install. However people may need to download some DLC updates do a proper database repair to get back to a problem free install.

There were a few updates done by N3V on the 19th and put on the DLS which could I suppose be an issue if people didn't update.

I have found with Trainz that patching and then running usually produces false errors, doing a database repair after patching seems to avoid these issues, which I've said many times but no one listens....

I'll try your method to fix mine up John. Im on the Steam version but all the sudden ( after the Steam update ) I have all kinds of payware dependancies missing.
Bring up the dependancies window and everything shows its there, but yet in the main window of content manager it says theres stuff missing....

Clair

Well,my packages folder is plum empty, so that isnt gonna work.
Guess I'll wait and see if theres a fix soon. In the mean time I'll go play Tane.

Last edited:
@ headmonkeyboy

Sounds like it's lost your data folder, check in settings that it's pointed at the correct place?

@ edo

Sebino intact here nothing missing and working in 100240 on both my installs........

Patch > Run a proper Database Repair don't rely on the quick thing that happens after patching > Download in game DLC > Then check for problems in Manage Content, works every time for me.

@ headmonkeyboy

Sounds like it's lost your data folder, check in settings that it's pointed at the correct place?

@ edo

Sebino intact here nothing missing and working in 100240 on both my installs........

Patch > Run a proper Database Repair don't rely on the quick thing that happens after patching > Download in game DLC > Then check for problems in Manage Content, works every time for me.
I made a database repair and have checked for problems and there is the same problem!

Hmm, this seems odd, checked the dependencies for Sebino and there is a lot, well a screenful of locally modified assets, I know I haven't touched them so reverted them all to original, route is still working as before but that indicates to me that something wasn't quite right.

Maybe worth listing the dependencies and on anything faulty, try errors and warnings if that doesn't change anything then try revert to original.

Anything that's missing dependencies try downloading it again or list the dependencies and try and download.

Did any of you run a database repair after the updates?

Did you click on File... Download payware content then start TRS19?

This should fix this issue and has nothing to do with the regional versions.

If this doesn't work you can force a fresh download of all your packages.

- Close TRS19 and the Launcher
- Go to the folder where your TRS19 content is installed.
- Open Packages folder.
- Delete all the SC folders.
- Start up TRS19 and run a database repair at the Launcher
- After database repair is completed, click on File and Download payware content.
- Start Trainz

Your content will reinstall.

I don't see 'Download payware content' under file at the Launcher, but I do see 'Download purchased content'. So what do I do about that?

I don't see 'Download payware content' under file at the Launcher, but I do see 'Download purchased content'. So what do I do about that?

May need to close TRS19 and then restart the launcher for the in game DLC downloads to appear, if that fails try Download Purchased Content, may have to do another restart before that works, leastwise the only time I used that I had to.

May need to close TRS19 and then restart the launcher for the in game DLC downloads to appear, if that fails try Download Purchased Content, may have to do another restart before that works, leastwise the only time I used that I had to.

I clicked on 'Download purchased content' and it shows all the content I purchased since I've gotten TRS2019. I'm still missing the content that came with TRS2019. 'Download payware content' does not appear anywhere on my launcher. Who's idea was it to come with a way to make stuff be one day be active then the next day not be active? I was planning on spending the day on working on a route and now I'm spending the day trying to figure out how to solve this problem.
EDIT:
I could vent my frustrations out in one post, complete with several symbols, words in bold and caps, but I shall bite my tongue and keep quiet, as I could get into trouble with the mods.

Last edited:
Back