Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Payware disabled?!

Quote Originally Posted by edo View Post
    I made a database repair and have checked for problems and there is the same problem!
    Also for me

Hmm, this seems odd, checked the dependencies for Sebino and there is a lot, well a screenful of locally modified assets, I know I haven't touched them so reverted them all to original, route is still working as before but that indicates to me that something wasn't quite right.

Maybe worth listing the dependencies and on anything faulty, try errors and warnings if that doesn't change anything then try revert to original.

Anything that's missing dependencies try downloading it again or list the dependencies and try and download.
    Malc

United States of America, Georgia, Rocky Face
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JCitron View Post
    Did any of you run a database repair after the updates?

Did you click on File... Download payware content then start TRS19?

This should fix this issue and has nothing to do with the regional versions.

If this doesn't work you can force a fresh download of all your packages.

- Close TRS19 and the Launcher
    - Go to the folder where your TRS19 content is installed.
    - Open Packages folder.
    - Delete all the SC folders.
    - Start up TRS19 and run a database repair at the Launcher
    - After database repair is completed, click on File and Download payware content.
    - Start Trainz

Your content will reinstall.
    I don't see 'Download payware content' under file at the Launcher, but I do see 'Download purchased content'. So what do I do about that?
    IT'S FOOTBALL TIME, IN TENNESSEE!

Quote Originally Posted by jordon412 View Post
    I don't see 'Download payware content' under file at the Launcher, but I do see 'Download purchased content'. So what do I do about that?
    May need to close TRS19 and then restart the launcher for the in game DLC downloads to appear, if that fails try Download Purchased Content, may have to do another restart before that works, leastwise the only time I used that I had to.
    Malc

United States of America, Georgia, Rocky Face
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clam1952 View Post
    May need to close TRS19 and then restart the launcher for the in game DLC downloads to appear, if that fails try Download Purchased Content, may have to do another restart before that works, leastwise the only time I used that I had to.
    I clicked on 'Download purchased content' and it shows all the content I purchased since I've gotten TRS2019. I'm still missing the content that came with TRS2019. 'Download payware content' does not appear anywhere on my launcher. Who's idea was it to come with a way to make stuff be one day be active then the next day not be active? I was planning on spending the day on working on a route and now I'm spending the day trying to figure out how to solve this problem.
    EDIT:
    I could vent my frustrations out in one post, complete with several symbols, words in bold and caps, but I shall bite my tongue and keep quiet, as I could get into trouble with the mods.
    Last edited by jordon412; April 30th, 2019 at 05:02 PM.
    IT'S FOOTBALL TIME, IN TENNESSEE!

Somethings screwed up , I've only got the UK region version but just started up the main program and was presented with the in game download window to download the Sebino lake , Canadian Rocky mountains and Niddertalbahn routes ?!

I've not downloaded them .
    High visibility pixels must be worn when on or about the line

Well, something has stuffed up somewhere - after a successful patch and few (new) 'faulties', today's Content Manager Faulty List for build 100240 is extensive.
    And, yes, clam1952, I'm also in the habit of performing a Full Database Repair after installing any patches and updates.

Something evidently happened overnight on the servers (and still exists) to render so many routes suddenly 'faulty'.
    Here are just some of the routes now afflicted by 'Payware (Not Active)' and a myriad of other faulty or missing dependencies:

<kuid2:122860:100436:27> Canadian Rocky Mountains - Golden, BC
    <kuid2:154322:101483:23> ECML Kings Cross - Edinburgh
    <kuid2:154322:100063:15> ECML EDINBURGH - DUNDEE
    <kuid2:69871:3498:1> TRS19 - The Mann, Phrom, Laramee RR - Model Trainz Layout
    <kuid2:57230:100074:13> Sebino Lake, Italy (1980s)

A huge number of these assets being reported are by Author 'Auran', suggesting this is a self-inflicted injury by N3V.

Suggest anybody complacently running non-regional version TRS19 (build 100240) without errors run a Faulty filter in Content Manager to check again.

Just checked - and now I too have a lot of unexplained additional missing or faulty content.
    (from another recent post...)
    pc_ace: Well, something has stuffed up somewhere - after a successful patch and few (new) 'faulties', today's Content Manager Faulty List for build 100240 is extensive.
    And, yes, clam1952, I'm also in the habit of performing a Full Database Repair after installing any patches and updates.

Something evidently happened overnight on the servers (and still exists) to render so many routes suddenly 'faulty'.
    Here are just some of the routes now afflicted by 'Payware (Not Active)' and a myriad of other faulty or missing dependencies:

<kuid2:122860:100436:27> Canadian Rocky Mountains - Golden, BC
    <kuid2:154322:101483:23> ECML Kings Cross - Edinburgh
    <kuid2:154322:100063:15> ECML EDINBURGH - DUNDEE
    <kuid2:69871:3498:1> TRS19 - The Mann, Phrom, Laramee RR - Model Trainz Layout
    <kuid2:57230:100074:13> Sebino Lake, Italy (1980s)

A huge number of these assets being reported are by Author 'Auran', suggesting this is a self-inflicted injury by N3V.

Suggest anybody complacently running non-regional version TRS19 (build 100240) without errors run a Faulty filter in Content Manager to check again.

UPDATE: There was a DRM server issue, so technically nothing to do with the update, but it has now been resolved for Trainz Store customers.

Nexusdj - I've only got the UK region version but just started up the main program and was presented with the in game download window to download the Sebino lake , Canadian Rocky mountains and Niddertalbahn routes ?!
    >>
    This was probably at the time we were rectifying the DRM server issues. Your account should be fine now.

Steam customers, we're still investigating.
    Last edited by Tony_Hilliam; April 30th, 2019 at 06:30 PM.
    Tony Hilliam

Got questions about TRS19? Click here for TRS19 FAQs

Looking for answers to in-game functionality? Click here for help

United States of America, California, San Jose

I see I'm not the only one suffering this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by nexusdj View Post
    Somethings screwed up , I've only got the UK region version but just started up the main program and was presented with the in game download window to download the Sebino lake , Canadian Rocky mountains and Niddertalbahn routes ?!

I've not downloaded them .
    I got that and downloaded everything! I have a UK version but there was loads of of US rubbish downloaded! If N3V are stupid enough to let that sort of thing happen then they deserve derision!

Rob.

BNSF1995 (and anyone who is having issues) - please remove your username, close Trainz, restart Trainz and re-enter your username, then click Download Purchased Items. This will force an update of your details.

Robd- You may have downloaded it Rob, but you don't have access to most of it. Please also remember that the people you enjoy "deriding" are humans, and have feelings. We don't enjoy being castigated and it does nothing constructive, so please keep your derision to yourself in future.

Steam users - please follow the same instructions and let us know if that solves your issue as we can't replicate the problem here currently.
    Tony Hilliam

Got questions about TRS19? Click here for TRS19 FAQs

Looking for answers to in-game functionality? Click here for help

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Hilliam View Post
    BNSF1995 (and anyone who is having issues) - please remove your username, close Trainz, restart Trainz and re-enter your username, then click Download Purchased Items. This will force an update of your details.

Robd- You may have downloaded it Rob, but you don't have access to most of it. Please also remember that the people you enjoy "deriding" are humans, and have feelings. We don't enjoy being castigated and it does nothing constructive, so please keep your derision to yourself in future.
    Oh! You've had my money, I am the customer, and I can say what I want to regarding the the product and the provider! That's business!

Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Hilliam View Post
    UPDATE: There was a DRM server issue, so technically nothing to do with the update, but it has now been resolved for Trainz Store customers.
    Thanks for your Information. Now I have got all my missing Routes (ECML Edinburgh-Dundee, Sebino Lake and Canada Rocky Mountains).

Greetings

Epo

All fixed now, Tony. Thank you!