Payware disabled?!

Well, that cleared most of them, I still have 5 which won't play nice. At least that's better than 56 items.
@Jordon412 just create a folder called TEST DATA and point the install tab to that. Somewhere with a bit of space. The machine will do the rest.
cheers
Graeme

I've never created a new userdata folder before. How do I do that?
When the launcher shows, click on Trainz Settings.
Select the Install tab.
You should see "local data folder" just under the tab. Click the button with the ... text in it and create yourself a new directory on your hard drive.
Restart Trainz and you should have a fresh userdata folder.
NOTE: keep note of your old userdata folder location because you might want it again.

When the launcher shows, click on Trainz Settings.
Select the Install tab.
You should see "local data folder" just under the tab. Click the button with the ... text in it and create yourself a new directory on your hard drive.
Restart Trainz and you should have a fresh userdata folder.
NOTE: keep note of your old userdata folder location because you might want it again.

This is my Local Data Folder:
C:\Users\Jordon\AppData\Local\N3V Games\trs19\build 90e0oo971
Do I put the new folder in:
C:\Users\Jordon\AppData\Local\N3V Games\trs19
or
C:\Users\Jordon\AppData\Local\N3V Games\trs19\build 90e0oo971

Hi Jordan412
You can put the new LocalData where ever you want. I'd recommend putting it somewhere easy to remember and well away from your existing localdata (ie C:\Trainz Test Localdata\), so that you don't interfere with your existing LocalData folder.

Got these yesterday in both the Trainz Plus older version and the latest beta.

<kuid2:45324:90203:3> EMD Widecab mechanism type 4

<kuid2:45324:50036:3> EMD HTCR bogey (silver)

I did the usual reset login and EDR, but that did not fix the issue.

I did however, cheat my test version by downloading the originals from Jointed Rail and upped the versions of those assets beyond the inactive ones so I can continue to test without my missing dependencies. This I know is only a band-aide and will wait for an update in my production version.

Both of my installs, meaning the test as well as my regular Plus version are missing these assets. After performing an EDR, deleting the packages, and downloading assets again, the same two remained inactive. In the end, I replaced the mechanism with one I freshly downloaded from Jointed Rail, and the Bogey was replaced with a similar one from another locomotive. It's not silver, but at least the locomotive is not missing the bogies and my sessions are not missing dependencies. So much for Trainzing these past couple of days, and so much for testing.

I usually don't complain much and generally fix stuff and continue, but this is truly a ball buster, and I feel for those that are technically challenged and only want to play with their Trainz game. I'm lucky in this respect, but it makes me wonder how many people purchase the program and toss it due to errors such as this and never consult the forums for assistance.

Back