Payware disabled?!

Somethings screwed up , I've only got the UK region version but just started up the main program and was presented with the in game download window to download the Sebino lake , Canadian Rocky mountains and Niddertalbahn routes ?!

I've not downloaded them .

Well, something has stuffed up somewhere - after a successful patch and few (new) 'faulties', today's Content Manager Faulty List for build 100240 is extensive.
And, yes, clam1952, I'm also in the habit of performing a Full Database Repair after installing any patches and updates.

Something evidently happened overnight on the servers (and still exists) to render so many routes suddenly 'faulty'.
Here are just some of the routes now afflicted by 'Payware (Not Active)' and a myriad of other faulty or missing dependencies:

<kuid2:122860:100436:27> Canadian Rocky Mountains - Golden, BC
<kuid2:154322:101483:23> ECML Kings Cross - Edinburgh
<kuid2:154322:100063:15> ECML EDINBURGH - DUNDEE
<kuid2:69871:3498:1> TRS19 - The Mann, Phrom, Laramee RR - Model Trainz Layout
<kuid2:57230:100074:13> Sebino Lake, Italy (1980s)

A huge number of these assets being reported are by Author 'Auran', suggesting this is a self-inflicted injury by N3V.

Suggest anybody complacently running non-regional version TRS19 (build 100240) without errors run a Faulty filter in Content Manager to check again.

Just checked - and now I too have a lot of unexplained additional missing or faulty content.
(from another recent post...)
pc_ace: Well, something has stuffed up somewhere - after a successful patch and few (new) 'faulties', today's Content Manager Faulty List for build 100240 is extensive.
And, yes, clam1952, I'm also in the habit of performing a Full Database Repair after installing any patches and updates.

Something evidently happened overnight on the servers (and still exists) to render so many routes suddenly 'faulty'.
Here are just some of the routes now afflicted by 'Payware (Not Active)' and a myriad of other faulty or missing dependencies:

<kuid2:122860:100436:27> Canadian Rocky Mountains - Golden, BC
<kuid2:154322:101483:23> ECML Kings Cross - Edinburgh
<kuid2:154322:100063:15> ECML EDINBURGH - DUNDEE
<kuid2:69871:3498:1> TRS19 - The Mann, Phrom, Laramee RR - Model Trainz Layout
<kuid2:57230:100074:13> Sebino Lake, Italy (1980s)

A huge number of these assets being reported are by Author 'Auran', suggesting this is a self-inflicted injury by N3V.

Suggest anybody complacently running non-regional version TRS19 (build 100240) without errors run a Faulty filter in Content Manager to check again.

UPDATE: There was a DRM server issue, so technically nothing to do with the update, but it has now been resolved for Trainz Store customers.

Nexusdj - I've only got the UK region version but just started up the main program and was presented with the in game download window to download the Sebino lake , Canadian Rocky mountains and Niddertalbahn routes ?!
>>
This was probably at the time we were rectifying the DRM server issues. Your account should be fine now.

Steam customers, we're still investigating.

Last edited:
Somethings screwed up , I've only got the UK region version but just started up the main program and was presented with the in game download window to download the Sebino lake , Canadian Rocky mountains and Niddertalbahn routes ?!

I've not downloaded them .

I got that and downloaded everything! I have a UK version but there was loads of of US rubbish downloaded! If N3V are stupid enough to let that sort of thing happen then they deserve derision!

Rob.

BNSF1995 (and anyone who is having issues) - please remove your username, close Trainz, restart Trainz and re-enter your username, then click Download Purchased Items. This will force an update of your details.

Robd- You may have downloaded it Rob, but you don't have access to most of it. Please also remember that the people you enjoy "deriding" are humans, and have feelings. We don't enjoy being castigated and it does nothing constructive, so please keep your derision to yourself in future.

Steam users - please follow the same instructions and let us know if that solves your issue as we can't replicate the problem here currently.

BNSF1995 (and anyone who is having issues) - please remove your username, close Trainz, restart Trainz and re-enter your username, then click Download Purchased Items. This will force an update of your details.

Robd- You may have downloaded it Rob, but you don't have access to most of it. Please also remember that the people you enjoy "deriding" are humans, and have feelings. We don't enjoy being castigated and it does nothing constructive, so please keep your derision to yourself in future.

Oh! You've had my money, I am the customer, and I can say what I want to regarding the the product and the provider! That's business!

Rob.

UPDATE: There was a DRM server issue, so technically nothing to do with the update, but it has now been resolved for Trainz Store customers.

Thanks for your Information. Now I have got all my missing Routes (ECML Edinburgh-Dundee, Sebino Lake and Canada Rocky Mountains).:)

Greetings

Epo:)

Good news - thanks for letting us know it's working.

Oh! You've had my money, I am the customer, and I can say what I want to regarding the the product and the provider! That's business!

Rob.

Technically on our forums you can't say what you want. There are limitations on what and how you can say things. :)

All I am saying is that if you say things nicely, we're far happier, far more likely to respond positively, and your outcome and the outcome for others will be better in the end.

Today, I received many angry complaints from Italian TRS19 users (I am not one of them, so far) about the Sebino Lake appearing as "Installed, Payware (Not Active)" after they installed build 100240.

Since the route makes use of many assets commonly found on Italian railways (e.g. catenary), which are also marked as "Installed, Payware (Not Active)", build 100240 has wrecked nearly all Italian routes.

Any ideas about a solution to this issue?

I am adopting the JCitron solution and Sebino lake is turned on the installed list but work is in progress, so, I am waiting to redownload all the purchesed contents to see if, at the end, all the missing dependecies are newly found.

Last edited:
i woke up today to work on my route and getting all the same problems listed above, payware not active, whats going on? I need to work on my route, this is not the first time it's happened to me, most the the payware i bought from the trainz store says not active. I am getting frustrated.trainz 19 build 100240. everything was fine up until today.
Could someone please look into fixing this?

Last edited:
i woke up today to work on my route and getting all the same problems listed above, payware not active, whats going on? I need to work on my route, this is not the first time it's happened to me, most the the payware i bought from the trainz store says not active. I am getting frustrated.trainz 19 build 100240. everything was fine up until today.

Try logging out and logging back in by removing your username and password, closing, then going back in and reentering your login again.

This will force the server to reconnect, and hopefully this will restore your content.

thank you for the suggestion, but it still did not work, i did a extended database repair as well. it has to be a problem on the server end, i have the gold membership and the u.s edition, i think that messed everything up, i just hope it's fixed soon. i had 8 hours for route building today.

thank you for the suggestion, but it still did not work, i did a extended database repair as well. it has to be a problem on the server end, i have the gold membership and the u.s edition, i think that messed everything up, i just hope it's fixed soon. i had 8 hours for route building today.

Did you notice the Additional T:ANE assets for TRS19?

Do a Download Purchased Items from the file and see if you get your parts. I just got a bunch of those today. Hmm....

Last edited:
Thanks Tony, I have been told the solution works fine and the Sebino is now running OK (along with all other previously wrecked Italian routes)

Did you notice the Additional T:ANE assets for TRS19?

Do a Download Purchased Items from the file and see if you get your parts. I just got a bunch of those today. Hmm....

I had already tried that as well, i put a ticket in as well. i also own alot of jointed rail content that says payware not active, even though i bought most from the jr website, their are still payware assets not activated. i guess i wait.

I solved the issue! I downloaded all the purchused contents and at the end have found 162 missing dependencies. After downloaded all the dependencies from DSL all the routes and sessions are OK!

Last edited:
If anyone has assets listed as "Installed Payware (not active)" in Content Manager, please list the kuids in your post as it will help us determine why this might be.

cheers,
Paul

Back