DLC, - no record in my Trainz

KotangaGirl

Pre-Grouping Railways Nut
Because I've purchased the TS2019 Uk region edition and cut loose my gold subscription I've been purchasing some Uk DLC content that isn't a part of the Uk region edition. However it struck me that there's no record in My Trainz of any of this DLC that I've purchased. All the DLC I purchased for TS2012 some time ago is there, but nothing for any of the later versions of Trainz. True enough I have my email receipts from N3V/Trainz Store, but apart from that there's nothing actually visible anywhere to show what I have purchased and now own.

Possibly a small point and it's just the way things are, but having an illness that sometimes leaves me not knowing what day it is things like visible reminders are perhaps more important to me than they might be to other Trainz folk.

If it is installed you can search on Payware.
If it isn't installed, it will show in the -ingame download window.

You can also display a full list of your owned item as follows:
1. Trainz Settings > Dev > Advanced debug tools
2. Exit Trainz, restart
3. On the launcher click Developer > Show authorised DRM resources (which shows a list of IDs)

The list of IDs can be cross checked in the Trainz wiki.

I feel your pain KotangaGirl, with the Steam versions, as long as you buy the dlc on Steam it tells you in a nice little box. I've bought the same thing already since I'm running both Steam and
Trainz store stuff now. I like Steam better but I wanna give the crew full pay ya know. Ah well, with the way I have difficulty with simple thoughts when my my dissablities kick in, ( having one of them days
today... trying to fix errors in grammer as I go ) I bought Rage ( a 3d shooter ) a grand total of 4 times in my life. Its a fun game, but I def didnt need 4 Steam keys for it.... lol
Bouncing between Trainz Store, Steam, JR, Reggies, and who knows what else, Im clueless about what all I actually have for Trainz.0
And even if Tony spelt it all out after sifting through my madness, bet Id forget what he said in 15 minutes today. No offence there big guy lol I'm just
not in the best health atm. Itll pass, always does.

Clair
Clair

Back