Issue with TS19 servers? [Solved]

jkerlee

Issue with TS19 servers?

Is there a problem with the TS 19 servers? Was working fine like 30min ago now game won't start says "unable to authorize this product". And yes have tried re-entering username/password several times and it keeps saying "My Trainz logon succeeded username and password are correct" TANE is working just fine.

Last edited:
Everything appears to be working fine here. I've been in and out all day and exited and returned in to check for you, and everything logged in fine.

Did you update your antivirus or were there any changes to your firewall that you are aware of? (We have to ask this like askig if things are plugged in. HA!)

Thats just it nothing has been changed. Was trying to get Dave Snows Cotton Belt route installed. D/L ed a bunch of stuff just fine. Already had most of the rolling stock in TANE so copied it from there via cdps which installed just fine. Left 19 and went into 12 and TANE to grab some of the missing assets. Went to install those cdps and I get "Not authorized to install 3rd party assets". Tried to start the game and it tries to connect but then get "unable to authorize product". Have re-entered username/password and then restart like 20 times. It says "My Trainz logon succeeded username and password are correct". But still will not start. And for the record...brand new i5 desktop just built a few days ago. New clean install of Win 10 Pro. New clean install of TS19 build 100240 with just built in content and content vault items. TS 19 was working just fine....and then it wasn't.

Last edited:
He jkerlee - it looks like something went awry in your upgrade from Silver to Gold. I've sorted that out now and added a couple of days to your expiry. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Well that didn't last long!

Went to My Trainz this AM and grabbed a couple of new itens from the content vault.
Started TANE d/l new items no problems. Play for awhile then exit.
Start TS19, d/l s same items. Start 19 and there are routes with missing deps.
Open content mgr and I have 168 items broken. Installed missing deps....installed payware not active.
Exit and restart now 19 won't even start..."unable to authorize product" same as before.
Delete and re-enter username/password...nothing....rebuild database..nothing
This is getting old...have spent more time and effort trying to get 19 to work than I've spent playing it!

Edit.. items I added
EMD SD70 Exec
Coal Country Route
EMD Sd40-2 Norfolk Southern

Last edited:
Well now it's kind of working. At least the program will start. But the Coal Country route and most of the content for it is "Installed payware not active". So is Coal Country not TS19 compatable?

I just bought the TS2019 Platinum edition and i have the same problem. Unable to contact the MyTrainz server. TANE also working fine here.

Back