Clubcar Content Release - 4/29/19

>Today's a good day! Maybe I'll feel like making some content for the community that will be appreciated and useful!

>This comment

>Nah nevermind

You know, that's something I've learned in a management position, the best way to make someone feel motivated is to berate them and their efforts. It really works!

Make something better or be nice.

I'd love to. Please share drawings!
AEX_12390_Dubuque_IA_Gerry_Miller_2012_04_21_70056.jpg
aex10995m28.jpg

Last edited:
Just to point it out, there are three drawings of the exact car in question on Trainiax itself. Unfortunately, none of the drawings nor the photo above do anything to show the cross-section of the car.

Ah yes great let me just measure the end bulkhead angles from this 3/4 wedge shot. I wonder how big those circle cutouts are in them...

i've drawn freight cars but they were never that detailed sadly. Maybe if I drew them today they would look more detailed
Look man unless you can find the blue prints, or take relatively square photos of both ends and the sides of a car, I don't see JR making an attempt at making anything.

Look man unless you can find the blue prints, or take relatively square photos of both ends and the sides of a car, I don't see JR making an attempt at making anything.
you can make an account at RailcarPhotos.com and ask someone about that. They'll reply in a short amount of time

Back