Clubcar Content Release - 4/29/19

Its pretty zesty ill DM you once its up. Its as exciting as buying Turbo Squid models right?

Last edited:
JR_RRM_meme.jpg

Side note, not sure why buying Turbosquid models is a bad thing. It's not illegal, it gets more quality stuff in-game to use, and all around works well for things like buildings.

Last edited:
JointedRail Vs RRmods Combatants set. RRRREEADY FIGHT!!!!

Alright people place your bets. 2 to 1 odds in JR's favor

Last edited:
Side note, not sure why buying Turbosquid models is a bad thing. It's not illegal, it gets more quality stuff in-game to use, and all around works well for things like buildings.
Perhaps if we sold the purchased turbosquid models and textures back to the community it would become an acceptable practice, seems to work for other groups!

Never said it was bad. I was just being snarky with someone who obviously was doing the same back.

Good, you guys will finally put the correct BNSF Heritage skins on instead of that hack ACF 3-bay hopper. The Life-Like of Trainz...
Hahaha! Right! Instead of using the 10 year old hopper that was obsolete the day it was released, yet people still insist on using. We will finally do that highly requested hopper set. Glad to have your blessings on the matter, cheers!

Behave children. I was going to remove all of these posts but I thought leaving them up to display the abject idiocy would give you something to reflect on. Anything further will be removed.

Not only is it really detailed, but it also doesn't have a poly count over 200k! Impressive model, Justin.

Thank you very much. They are carefully planned to be detailed up-close but not cause a massive slowdown when used in great numbers in a scene.

Justin, i was quite taken back with all the incredible detail of both hoppers in CC. Any plans to do other sized hoppers example 2 bay & 4 bay?

There are plans for more as time allows including 2 bays and DDG cars. Be looking out for many skins on the existing 4270 and 5188 in the future. There will also be similar types from other manufacturers.

Do I understand correctly that the JR Generic Warehouse (that overhangs the track) is a Club Car Access Only item? I have it and don't recall it being so.

Many Thanks,
smyers

No Smyers, I just looked... it's freeware.

However, I may be late but I got my Club Car ticket punched today :)
Ooooohh download download download... lol

Clair

That's the one, Piere. I'm sure it was freeware, as I haven't been a Club Car member and I do have it.

Thanks Guys,
smyers

That's the one, Piere. I'm sure it was freeware, as I haven't been a Club Car member and I do have it.

Thanks Guys,
smyers

If the asset was included in a JR route you have, then you'll have it installed. I've gained a few of the Club-Car assets that way.

Hmm, so odd...I don't have any payware routes yet. I'm sure it was on the freeware/scenery items or something. I'll just take it out of the small route I'm building and hope to upload.

Many Thanks All,
smyers

Behave children. I was going to remove all of these posts but I thought leaving them up to display the abject idiocy would give you something to reflect on. Anything further will be removed.

Thank you very much. They are carefully planned to be detailed up-close but not cause a massive slowdown when used in great numbers in a scene.

There are plans for more as time allows including 2 bays and DDG cars. Be looking out for many skins on the existing 4270 and 5188 in the future. There will also be similar types from other manufacturers.

time to do 1960's and 1970's centerflows along with NACC centerflows. Need to replace that crap Life-Like-tier pellet centerflow that's over 15 years old and was dated the day it was released that so many good paint schemes have fallen victim to.

Back