ATLS Traffic Stopper Question (TRS19)

Okay..... I'm a really patient guy and pretty smart, and have never had issues with ATLS in the past to control road intersections. Well, TRS19 has sent me to the funny farm..... I've checked all the forums, checked all the settings, used all the newest assets, but cannot logically begin to understand why it just plain doesn't wantr to work... WAY open to suggestion. Also, anyone want to take a look at my route and tell me where I am being a knucklehead ???

Ensure you've updated all your ATLS assets to their latest versions. TRS19 works different than previous Trainz versions and these assets had to be updated to work with the new scripting methods.

The good news is the implementation is better and more efficient with combined ATLS assets that require setting up once instead of many of them.

pulling all assets notated below:
<kuid2:76656:500026:3> ATLS Lights USA (SD) TRS19
<kuid2:76656:500017:4> ATLS Traffic Stopper
<kuid2:76656:500010:14> ATLS CONTROLLER TRS19
<kuid2:76656:500040:1> ATLS Slave Trigger TRS19

The lights are in sync, but the traffic does not pass one stopper on route 1 and one stopper on route 2, and completely ignore commands on the other stopper on route 1 and route 2.
I have checked all the settings/programming.
Clearly the synchronization of the lights is not the issue but the commands to the stoppers.

Thoughts ?

Thanks !

Make sure all components have been replaced or updated by the new ones available. It may mean replacing some manually rather than assuming they've been updated by the obsoleting the older assets.

Okay..... I'm a really patient guy and pretty smart, and have never had issues with ATLS in the past to control road intersections. Well, TRS19 has sent me to the funny farm..... I've checked all the forums, checked all the settings, used all the newest assets, but cannot logically begin to understand why it just plain doesn't wantr to work... WAY open to suggestion. Also, anyone want to take a look at my route and tell me where I am being a knucklehead ???

Hi Dragonsoul

If you want to cdp me a copy of your route to boat (at) boatztrainz.co.uk I will take a look.

Boat

I cannot get the traffic stopper to work (except for one) as the cars stop in the middle of the tracks.
Can some body please describe how to connect it up on two tracks and four tracks.
All help appreciated.

Zuluking Use the larger stoppers that are now available. The old method of having two stoppers for wide tracks don't work in TRS19.

Dragonsoul Have you named the slaves with the blue code? and have you created a different name for each asset?

Channel1[0,1,1] Can not be used twice. You need to name the second one Channel1[0,1,1](a) in order to work, this applies to all assets like triggers, traffic lights etc.

Thanks for reply.
I am using traffic stopper; kuid2:500017:4 but cannot find a larger stopper by Boat on the DLS. Please give me the kuid number.
Battling for days to try to solve the problem.

The larger ones are not by Boat but work the same as boats stopper

<kuid2:134105:50031:1> ATLS Traffic Stopper - 8m Rollable
<kuid2:134105:50032:1> ATLS Traffic Stopper - 12m Rollable
<kuid2:134105:50033:1> ATLS Traffic Stopper - 16m Rollable

The larger ones are not by Boat but work the same as boats stopper

<kuid2:134105:50031:1> ATLS Traffic Stopper - 8m Rollable
<kuid2:134105:50032:1> ATLS Traffic Stopper - 12m Rollable
<kuid2:134105:50033:1> ATLS Traffic Stopper - 16m Rollable
There's also 32M and 40M on the DLS. Great for those deep angle crossings...

Back