Screenshot of The Week: April 25 to May 2 2019 (No Theme)

Hey umm, can you please tell me which theme it is? You have 2 posted :p
a8eISAW.jpg

Cheers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update: since IDK which theme it is, I'll just post one of each :D

1ePnfZ5.jpg
- no theme

5bXw4lN.jpg
- density

Last edited:
Yeah , Im not sure which is intended. I will upload the most recent Theme Selection first, then The No Theme Afterwards.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
The above photo is my Entry for Density.

This Photo below is My entry for (No Theme).

Another shot of the thousands existing of the Cajon Pass Route (Xtreme version, although with minor modifications).

2019-04-26195006.jpg

Difficult theme, to be honest. So here's my vision of density. You can use it as "No theme" as well. :D

On the NYHT, "Density" often refers to the small interchange yard becoming overcrowded with inbounds. Here the NYHT local powers through the yard as it builds its train for a busy day.

Some trees along the route are fill-ins, as the route remains a work in progress until the animated trees get placed in.
NYHT-local-powers-through-a-very-populated-interchange-yard-with-two-C425s-on-the-head-end..jpg

The density of a boxcar filled with 2X4 lumber is slightly less than water. Inspired by an incident in the book “In The Ditch” by Eric Stathers recounting his life on the wrecking crew of the Pacific Great Eastern. Good read!

Density.jpg

Moving some very dense cargo...
Moving-some-very-dense-cargo.jpg

Norm - I've gotta ask, what asset is that loaded on the krl cars?

It's made by alien3 and is called 'trans former' (with the space in it kuid 119692:60002). Unfortunately it is just a structure and not loadable on the car, I simply placed it there, but it still clips the car in spots.

Thx for the info about the steam turbine. I've been looking for that exact one. The Port of Albany ships alot of them (https://www.troyrecord.com/news/ton...cle_d754a3fd-2cce-5eb5-940e-2ad3e944a6dd.html).

They ship larger ones too (from their facebook pages, more pics/articles there about that generator too):
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2264837036913074&id=125304904199642

Thx again - Walter

Submissions are now closed. There are 13 entries so please vote for 2. Voting ends May 9; please post your votes below.
Tony's restrictions on my account doesn't let me edit the thread title, so for the double entry ones please look at the Density entry.

Last edited:
I am voting for

Cebar3 (nice shot that has some dense fog which fits the theme)
Caseyberg - fits the theme and it has a seagull on the boxcar which adds a creative/humorous element)

Very difficult theme this time, quite a variety of definitions of density (some I hadn't even though of)

Last edited:
Back