Philskene has done it again!

jkeenan

TPR Founding Member
Part of my learning curve after being away from Trainz for a number of years has been to download a variety of layouts to study what tecniques were utilized as there have been so many advances since my return. I just downloaded and spent some time on Philskene's newest project, the Yuan Gulch RRco. I am simply blown away by what he has been able to accomplish in ONE board. It is simply amazing! Phil, you have inspired me to up my game as to layout creation, my old projects from years ago now look pretty outdated after seeing what you have been able to accomplish. I also have your newest Industrail, and it is still a fabulous project.

Thanks for all you do!

Cheers,
John

Part of my learning curve after being away from Trainz for a number of years has been to download a variety of layouts to study what techniques were utilized as there have been so many advances since my return. I just downloaded and spent some time on Philskene's newest project, the Yuan Gulch RR Co. I am simply blown away by what he has been able to accomplish in ONE board. It is simply amazing! Phil, you have inspired me to up my game as to layout creation, my old projects from years ago now look pretty outdated after seeing what you have been able to accomplish. I also have your newest Industrial, and it is still a fabulous project.

Thanks for all you do!

Cheers,
John

:cool: That is wonderful news, I look up to Phil as well, he has such Creative Talents, it is awe inspiring, and Trainz can always use good Creators..........:wave:

Back