Thread: Philskene has done it again!

Default Philskene has done it again!

Part of my learning curve after being away from Trainz for a number of years has been to download a variety of layouts to study what tecniques were utilized as there have been so many advances since my return. I just downloaded and spent some time on Philskene's newest project, the Yuan Gulch RRco. I am simply blown away by what he has been able to accomplish in ONE board. It is simply amazing! Phil, you have inspired me to up my game as to layout creation, my old projects from years ago now look pretty outdated after seeing what you have been able to accomplish. I also have your newest Industrail, and it is still a fabulous project.

Thanks for all you do!

Cheers,
    John
    Creator of the Clinchfield Project and a TrainzProRoutes founding member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jkeenan View Post
    Part of my learning curve after being away from Trainz for a number of years has been to download a variety of layouts to study what techniques were utilized as there have been so many advances since my return. I just downloaded and spent some time on Philskene's newest project, the Yuan Gulch RR Co. I am simply blown away by what he has been able to accomplish in ONE board. It is simply amazing! Phil, you have inspired me to up my game as to layout creation, my old projects from years ago now look pretty outdated after seeing what you have been able to accomplish. I also have your newest Industrial, and it is still a fabulous project.

Thanks for all you do!

Cheers,
    John
    That is wonderful news, I look up to Phil as well, he has such Creative Talents, it is awe inspiring, and Trainz can always use good Creators..........

John and Blue --

Thanks. Those comments are appreciated.

The real heroes of Trainz, though, are the content creators -- those who make the structures, vegetation, textures, tracks, locomotives, freight cars, ... . I often regard myself as just the journeyman who cobbles it all together.

Phil

For those who haven't seen my thread, here:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...Gauge-Railroad
    Last edited by philskene; April 25th, 2019 at 07:49 PM.