Crashing On Exit FYI

boleyd

Just in case someone else is having a similar problem: Maybe every 5 to 7 times I exit, either a route or session, the program crashes (disappears). Upon restart it goes into a rebuild process which adds frustration. I have reported the problem with the associated log. 98572

I have build 98592 and it has happened once or twice but I could not put a figure on the frequency. Next time it happens I will also forward the log to the Bug Report site.

Yes, I have had this annoying problem in 98592 since downloading recent 'built in' and 'payware' updates, also in TANE when these same assets were updated. It might have something to do with the faulty 'portal basic', which I hope has been put right in the new build of TRS19. This was identified as faulty when I checked trainz log, but is not ahown as such in content manager.

ingha

Update: This is still happening in build 100240. I edit a route or a session and then get a blank screen and have to restart the computer, or the computer restarts itself. Either way this is a serious problem, and began with the recent 'built in' and 'payware' assets updates.

Last edited:
I also just had a crash in 100240. Submitted report/log again.

=============================================

And another 2 crashes. Downloading TRS19 and will reinstall. Pitiful.......

Last edited:
Back