Coming soon - UMR2019

Yes, I suppose I should have been more specific, some trusses are fine and others have problems with height/width. It might be amusing to only upgrade some routes forcing oversize trains to follow specific routes. :D

Got just about all of those crappy truss bridges replaced. Thanks for pointing that out! I never noticed that problem.

Got just about all of those crappy truss bridges replaced. Thanks for pointing that out! I never noticed that problem.

I tend to notice clearance problems, :D

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

The problematic truss bridges are common on a lot of routes.

I'm drooling. I was a fan of UMR18 in T:ANE. I Just reinstalled TRS19 and I am slowly getting it up and running. I can't wait to try UMR19, as soon as all this DLC downloads...

Matt

Is anyone else having issues with some missing or glitchy ground textures around Milton? (pic below)

Otherwise, this is a fantastic route! It has very quickly become one of my favorites, if not my #1 favorite. Great, fantastic, amazing work.

Matt

Last edited:
I'm not seeing that. I scanned the area around Milton for several miles in all directions and did not see that at all. You might try identifying the texture on UMR18 and then see if you have it installed in TRS19?

I'm not seeing that. I scanned the area around Milton for several miles in all directions and did not see that at all. You might try identifying the texture on UMR18 and then see if you have it installed in TRS19?

I'm not sure what the problem was, but I located the offending texture and ran it through Images2TGA and that cleared it right up.

Matt

If it helps anyone, here is a bit of a low-down on the commodities on the route.
=================================================
More expansion has taken place to the West and North. There are 31 miles of new single/dual mainline and branchline trackage, 2 new towns, 3 new commodities (Ethanol, Rock Salt, and Potash), and general scenery improvements.

This is an explanation of what industries produce and consume.

LIQUID STUFF:

CRUDE: Loaded at Gilby. Unloaded at refineries in Lakeridge, Sherwood, Valero and Halden, as well as Laurentian Pier East of Palmer and a small facility in Gladston.

DIESEL: Loaded at Valero and Halden refineries, as well as at a facility in Elmview. Unloaded at mines in Halden, Blainseville and Eso Flats, Harrington Lumber, and facilities in Mapleview, Wallace, Milton, Madison, Lambert, and the factory in Springvale. It can also be dropped off at the loco facility in Oakwood.

PETROL FUEL (GASOLINE): Loaded at Lakeridge refinery, as well as at a facility in Elmview. Unloaded at facilities in Mapleview, Patoka, Blainseville, Ogden, Gilby, Eccles, Milton, Madison, Lambert, and Selkirk.

AVIATION FUEL: Loaded at Sherwood refinery. Unloaded at Ogden Helipad, and Millhurst and Millbury airports.

LNG: Loaded in Kallaneal. Unloaded in Gunnison and Clarkseville.

PROPANE: Loaded at Fenton. Unloaded at Elmview.

ETHANOL: Loaded at Waverly. Unloaded at Deston.

SOLID STUFF:

COAL: Loaded at mines in Halden and Blainseville. Unloaded at piers in Gladston Port and Joliet, as well as the powerstaion at Eccles.

IRON ORE: Loaded at Eso Flats. Unloaded at Grantly.

SAND AND LOOSE GRAVEL: Loaded at quarry near Fisherville. Unloaded at cement factories in Eso Flats and Millbury, as well as an aggregates industry in Madison.

CEMENT: Loaded at factories mentioned above. Delivered to pier in Gilby and factory in Grantly.

GRANULAR PLASTIC PELLETS: Loaded in Wallace. Unloaded in Joliet factory, and at industry in Elmview.

LIMESTONE AGGREGATE: Loaded at quarry in Lambert, and delivered to pier in Lyle.

ROCK SALT: Loaded at Waverly. Unloaded at Gunnison and Deston.

FORESTRY:

LOGS: Loaded at Harrington Lumber (East of Palmer) and Mapleview Lumber (East of Mapleview). Unloaded at mills in Flagston and Burnfield.

LUMBER: Loaded at above mills, delivered to industries in Millhurst, Mapleview, Bloomfield, Blainseville, Gilby, Marklin, Milton, Lyle, Lambert and Waverly.

BLUE NORTH PACKAGED LUMBER: Loaded at sidings in above mills. Unloaded in Millhurst, Gilby, and Elmview.

WOODCHIPS: Loaded at above mills. Unloaded at pulp mills in Lang, Caldwell and Palmer, as well as Glaston Port.

BLEACHED PAPER ROLLS: Loaded at sidings in Wallace. Unloaded at facilities in Kallaneal, Cochrane, Madison, Edison, and Elmview.

AGRICULTURAL:

WHEAT: Most* elevators along the line produce wheat. Unloaded at pier in Eso Flats.

CORN: Loaded at silos in Bloomfield. Unloaded at factories in Ashleigh and Fenton, and the ethanol plant in Waverly.

BARLEY: Loaded at Omarin and Elmview. Unloaded at Bud Brewery in Gilby.
Note - Wheat, corn and barley can also be unloaded at Vincennes Feed near Gunnison.

PALLETS OF STOCKFEED: Loaded at Vincennes Feed. Unloaded at Garden Center East of Lakeridge, and at warehouse in Milton.

FRUIT PALLETS: Loaded at piers 3 and 4 in Lakeridge, and West of Elmview. Delivered to warehouses in Caldwell and Millhurst, as well as in Madison and Elmview.

SUGAR: Loaded at mill North of Oakwood Jct. Unloaded at industry in Lang West.

CORN OIL: Loaded in Ashleigh. Unloaded in Edison.

CORN SWEETENER: Loaded in Fenton. Unloaded in Klein.

POTASH: Loaded at Deston. Unloaded at the harbor in Waverly.

HEAVY METAL:

GALVANIZED STEEL COILS: Loaded at industries in Travis and East of Gilby. Unloaded at facilities in Eso Flats, Sherwood (West), Halden, and the big factory in Palmer.

SCRAP METAL: Loaded in Walden and Milton. Unloaded at Pipe factory East of Grantly, big factory in Palmer, and at Gladston Port.

5/16" COPPER ROD: Loaded in Edison. Unloaded in Ashleigh.
Note - Bulkhead flats work well.

C-BEAMS: Loaded at big factory in Palmer. Unloaded in Millbury, Madison, Dunford and Gunnison.

PIPES: Loaded at factory East of Grantly. Unloaded in Selkirk, Lakeridge, and yard near Oakwood Jct.

TRANSFORMER: Loaded at factory in Travis. Unloaded at substation in Millhurst.

GENERAL AUTOPARTS: Loaded at Fenton. Unloaded in Caldwell.

TOFC: Loaded at yard in Madison. Unloaded in Dunford.
Note - you must download the “TOFC” pack from the freeware/rolling stock/ProductsLoads section at Jointedrail.com.

40’ WEATHERED CONTAINERS: Loaded in Eso Flats and East of Gilby. Unloaded at pier East of Palmer, in Wallace, Madison and at the Gladston Port.
Note - you must download the “Weathered Containers” pack from the freeware/rolling stock/ProductsLoads section at Jointedrail.com.

AUTOS: Load cars at plant in Caldwell. Unload in Halden, Sherwood, Madison and Eso Flats.
Note - JR freeware autoracks work really well.

MASSEY FERGUSON TRACTORS: Loaded in Carver. Unloaded at sidings in Fisherville, Gilby, and Milton.

MISCELLANEOUS:

GENERAL GOODS: Too many to list. Some produce, some consume. What can I say?

LOCO SERVICING: Diesel fuel, water and sand can be loaded at all loco mtce facilities, as well as various other sidings.

PASSENGERS: There are 46 passenger stations located along the route. They are not set up for any kind of scheduled peak.

Last edited:
Thanks for updating the route - it is by far my favorite and I have been playing the various versions throughout the years.

Hi Neil,
That did it, I was only missing 1 KUID out of the whole batch, no idea why. My download thingy told me I had already downloaded all of the packs.....ALL is good now.
YES, Iam a UMR lover from the get-go, this version is better all around!!!

Thanks again for all your work!!
:)
Dave

Anyone know what these missing indicators are? At WAWASEE....

I assume this is in Wawasee, Indiana???? :udrool:
Neither of my 2 SSDs are recognized by W10 so I get multi-minutes to down load.
No worse than the advert blocks on TV.

wawasee.jpg

Anyone know what these missing indicators are? At WAWASEE....

I assume this is in Wawasee, Indiana???? :udrool:
Neither of my 2 SSDs are recognized by W10 so I get multi-minutes to down load.
No worse than the advert blocks on TV.

wawasee.jpg

It looks like it might be "Tree broadleaf 12". Are you showing any faulty/missing assets? And as this part of the route was initially created by George Fisher, as the Indiana Central, I'm guessing Wawasee is in Indiana. I'm not familiar with that part of the world, though. The route is intended to be fictional - any names that are recognized is purely coincidental.

I am getting Unable to plot route - Juntion is missing lever after junction ECCLES STN N Crossover 1

however all of the junctions seem to be in order around eccles.

Is that problem with one of the programmed trains? I may have forgotten to change a trackmark, as that squeeze point was eliminated.

Hey Neil,
Just downloaded UMR. Love it.
However when I tried to run base session it said ATLS controller 11 and 38 have no name.
I had seen where you were told about and said you fixed it.
If you could let us know which ones to fix or possible update route.
Thank you very much
Kenny

The problem has been fixed on my end, but I just haven't released it yet. Actually, there have been numerous fixes/updates, such as fixing those ATLS crossings, replacing undersized bridges, figuring out a band-aid solution for my signal problem, completion of the squeeze-point projects, and many other scenery fixes. I've just been running it in driver for the last few months and fixing anything I notice needing attention.

Not sure if it'll be a new version of UMR2019, or simply UMR2020.

Anyone made a downloadable map for this amazing route yet ?, Backyard I think it was once made a few maps for Dermmys Route's which made it a bit easier to find your way around and maybe plan your own sessions. Anyway thanks again Neil for the amazing effort you must put into your Route's.
Cheers Mick.:)

Back