F7 locomotive upgrades for TRS 2019 for the New Clinchfield Project

jkeenan

TPR Founding Member
Hi all,

Back in the day I reskinned a number of F7 A and B units for the Clinchfield projects that we did as part of TrainzProRoutes. Kevin Shanks (Clinchfield Fanatic) is working on a new Clinchfield version which, when complete, will be the entire railroad from Elkhorn City, Ky to Spartansburg, SC. Anyhow, I would like to either bring these reskins up to TRS19 standards or ask someone if they would be kind enough to do so. I have been away from Trainz for a number of years and frankly just dont remember how to do this, or because of all the changes in TRS since I was last involved it may not be possible to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
John

John,

Maybe ask for assistance in the Content-creator's forum. Maybe someone there would be more apt to answer your request.

For third-party sites, inquire with Justin Cornell (Norfolksouthern37) over at Jointed Rail, or maybe the guys at the Erecting Hall or whatever they're called these days. Both sites offer top-notch, high-quality, models and perhaps they can assist you or create the locomotives for you.

Back