Gold Edition Upgrade

brucem56

Not sure if this is possible or not, but can you upgrade from TRS19 to TRS19 Gold?

I was on Beta for TRS19 all through the summer up to release last year. When I purchased the game, I didn't have a credit card and it wouldn't let me buy the Gold Edition without one. Even though I wanted to do the 1 time full year payment, it still wouldn't let me use my bank card. I used that for every other purchase I have ever made from the Trainz Store, but couldn't do TRS19 Gold. I queried this but got no reply ( it was a busy time with the pending release so didn't give it much thought) and just bought the game as it was possible to do so with a bank card. I was quite confused as to how I could do that but not buy gold, but anyway I bought the game.

After Beta testing was over, I didn't play TRS19 very much at all. Just occasionally drove a session. I just didn't care much for the new pallets or textures. Of course like most things, eventually they grow on you if you're persistent, and given my love of trains this was the case here. I've recently been working with TRS19 Surveyor a lot more often and now that I find myself mostly transitioned to 19, I would like to find out if it's possible to upgrade to Gold from the Standard full edition I originally purchased?

Thanks for any/all assistance with this matter, much appreciated.

Cheers
Bruce

Should just be able to sign up for gold. May find your bank has a limit on transactions and auto blocks them over a certain limit, probably worth checking with them.
Mine sends me a text to confirm it's me for anything higher than my average spend which can be a bit annoying.

Back