Odd experience with traffic

jackyamstel

I've had traffic disabled on my route for a couple of months and a few days ago I enabled it again and vehicles were moving nicely on the roads. I found that after saving the route traffic was again disabled. This happened every time I saved. I then created a new one baseboard route, put down a road and cars appeared. After saving the cars were still driving on the road. Now I compared the config file of this new test route with that of the route I have been working on. In the config file of my working route there was the line "holdcarz 1" but that line was not in the small test route config. I deleted the line from the config of my route and now traffic is once again working the way it used to. Why the holdcarz line appeared in the config, I have no idea. I am guessing that it was not there before as traffic worked fine.

Wondering if anyone else has ever seen this.

Cheers,
Jack

If you do a search of the forums for the keyword holdcarz you will find lots of references.

Thanks for the information. I did check the wiki but for whatever reason found nothing.
Anyway, thanks again.

Jack

Back