download station

autodctr

Still learning and yesterday I discovered that I could have it snowing! Cool! Went to the d-l station and found lots of neat "snow" things to download. However, sitting here waiting for them to d-l is quite boring. Is there a way to tag several at a time? That way, when going to bed for the night they could be d-ling while I sleep?

Still learning and yesterday I discovered that I could have it snowing! Cool! Went to the d-l station and found lots of neat "snow" things to download. However, sitting here waiting for them to d-l is quite boring. Is there a way to tag several at a time? That way, when going to bed for the night they could be d-ling while I sleep?

Yup. Click on the first one....

Then hold the CTRL-key and click on others to select one asset at a time.

To select a bunch click on the first item then press the SHIFT-key while clicking on the last item in the group. What this will do is select all the in between assets.

Now here's variation, and a useful one.

Suppose there's a bunch of assets in a row, with one in the middle you don't want. You can select everything including the middle asset you don't want, then press the CTRL-key while clicking on the one you don't want to deselect it.

The finesse of keyboar-mouse clicking.... :)

Is there a way to tag several at a time? That way, when going to bed for the night they could be d-ling while I sleep?
Use Content Manager instead of the web site. You can search for exactly what you want, and you get much better control over the whole download process.

Back