Lone Ranger models?

Hectorin

I am wondering if anybody has done it, or can develop models for the steam engines that appear in the 2013 Lone Ranger movie, like The locomotive #29 that later on gets modified to be the number 148 Constitution, and the Jupiter (Number 60).
Could a website be done for this 3 locomotives?

(This was written by Hector, who is a pre teen boy in the spectrum with high interest in steam engines, I am his dad)

I meant make a trainz website of number 29, and The number 148 Constitusiuon and No.60 Jupiter w.p.r.r. make the three steam locomotives. And some rolling stock on the lone ranger on your trainz website.

Thank you! we will follow those links and learn some more about those engines. We are still hoping we can see those engines in Trainz :)

(This was written by Hector, who is a pre teen boy in the spectrum with high interest in steam engines, I am his dad)

I'm also on the Autism Spectrum and also high a high interest in steam locomotives. However, as for the locomotives in the 2013 Lone Ranger movie, I do not know of any. However, there are several models of the Jupiter, which also was number 60, that was at the completion of the Transcontinental Railroad, the best looking one is here: https://trainz-forge.com/p/new-releases

I am waiting for so lon please somone make a high detailed constitusion jupiter and colby train no. 23. Thats all im asking not to be rude

I am waiting for so lon please somone make a high detailed constitusion jupiter and colby train no. 23. Thats all im asking not to be rude

There are a few ways to get a hold of something you want for Trainz:
1. Make it yourself
2. Wait for someone else to make it
3. Commission someone to do it

If a person doesn't want to wait for someone to make something they want, then they can create it themselves. However, this means learning how to use a 3D graphics/rendering program such as Blender. This also results in having to do a bunch of research on the what that person is creating in order to get an accurate model.
A person can wait for a someone to create something that person, and maybe other people, wants, but that someone have other models they're working on that they're more interested in, or have made more progress on, or have more detailed information on them (books, diagrams, etc.), or some other reason, or may not even make the model that the person and/or people are interested in.
Commissioning someone is not cheap. They usually cost $200.00. Plus, like the two options above, the process of going from a blank canvas to a complete model takes weeks, if not months.

Have you tried also contacting some of the people from Trainz Forge or similar websites here on the Forums? Just about all of them are also on the Forums on a regular basis.

Back