Force DLC Download

Vern

Trainz Maverick
Sorry to repost this after tagging it on the end of another thread.

I was downloading the content and DLC into TRS2019 after reinstalling but had to interrupt the process so now all the routes have many missing dependencies.

The download process has not re-triggered automatically.

I have gone into the menu item "Download Purchased Items" on both the launcher and in CMP and despite exiting TRS2019, restarting the PC and the programme this has failed to trigger the Download.

I've done a database rebuild and that also fails to trigger the download.

Am I missing something obvious here, but if not how can I push TRS2019 to finish downloading the DLC items and TANE import support assets?

I think you might have to delete what has actually downloaded. Then do the dl request again. You might also have to do a database rebuild after deleting the route parts you got before the dl will work. Not sure on that part.

Just to confirm that worked and having deleted the whole lot everything is now re-downloading.

However it does kind of beg the question, given the file sizes involved why N3V haven't coded in a means of resuming an interrupted download (which could happen for any number of reasons) rather than having to go to this rather blunt instrument? Perhaps something along the lines of Steam's local file/cache refresh, if that is within the capability of the programme/system.

Back