I am having an issue regarding the JR 50' Gondolas. They say they are missing depende

WCRULEZ

I am having an issue regarding the JR 50' Gondolas. They say they are missing dependencies, and I have all of the deps required, however, some of them are marked as payware, not active because my FCT subscription ran out, and these deps were part of a payware set. Any way that I can reactivate these without buying a new FCT?

I am having an issue regarding the JR 50' Gondolas. They say they are missing dependencies, and I have all of the deps required, however, some of them are marked as payware, not active because my FCT subscription ran out, and these deps were part of a payware set. Any way that I can reactivate these without buying a new FCT?
A new FCT won't solve this problem. You need to lodge a support ticket to get the details of the process and the files that are causing the problem. It is very complex.

A simpler procedure that will work for most of these assets is:
1. Use a different installation of the game to download the affected items from the DLS.
2. Open the asset for editing and update the KUID to a version one greater than the missing item.
3. Import the asset folder into the original installation.
4. Repeat for the other assets.
5. Delete that second installation, if required.

If you have retained your installation of an earlier version of Trainz then that simplifies this process somewhat, unless the assets are the latest build in which case a second installation of TRS19 will be required.

Make sure you have the earlier version 24:2 installed and delete missing assets from your route. This should let the older version become active. Most payware not active that has a version number above 1 may have the earlier version on the DLS. If it has no version number it can only be obtained from the DLC package.

Last edited:
Back